What's your opinion about these running shoes ?

link

are they like women shoes and too loud ?

Most Helpful Girl

• link These are my shoes. If they're louder than these, then they're too loud.

• wow rainbow shoes and they are out of stock

• My shoes? Yeah, they seem to be rather popular. I know I'm never bored with them.

What Girls Said 5

• I like neon colors lol so they're cool to me...if you like them enough, go for it. I see guys around here wearing similar ones allthe time with like neon green instead ofthe orange, etc.

• They look cool but then pretty much any shoes from Nike look cool. I think you can pull it off for both genders because it's kind of a neutral color and design.

• Pffft I've seen louder and I'm on the track a lot so I've seen my fair share. I don't like them because the color of the gray is somewhat off putting.

• the only off putting is the orange,it's like neon orange

• link what you think?

• They're actually not that bad taken with that camera.

• i personally don't like them

• what's the reason ?

• if you like them wear them tho. just my opinion

• i like orange,but feel the orange color turned out to be bit bright,well if your mom is planning to go for a run,you can contact me lol

• If you think you can pull them off go for it !

What Guys Said 3

• I imagine they look fine for running in.

• everyone were looking at my shoes at gym and on street so I feel like I am wearing girlie shoes or something

• I'm not really into what the kids wear on the street.

Of course you're not a kid.

I don't know what your overall style is, but those aren't 'cool' hanging out shoes, they are straight up running shoes. If you have a jock 'style' it might work, but if you're trying to wear a cool shirt & dark wash jeans, those are not the right shoes.

• well I was going to the gym and changed into shorts,I am gonna use them mostly for gym and for some quick errands

• If I liked them I would wear them.

• i think they are kinda cool