I am 168 cm height -is it tall for a girl?

i am 168 cm height-is it tall for a girl?

also if wear 5-6 cm heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's slighty taller than average. Nothing wrong with wearing the heels either

What Guys Said 5

• Not where I live.

I think of say 161 cm - 175 cm as 'normal' height. Most women in my family are taller then you.

• 5'6 is above average but only by a couple of inches. 2 inch heels will put you at 5'8 which is still under the average for guys.

• Average height. I feel like a girl 5'9" (175 cm) and taller is tall for a girl. But, I'm 6'3" (190 cm), so it is more of a ratio. I hear the guy needs to 1.1x the height of the girl for a good fit. For you, that would be a 6' (184 cm) guy for you.

• It's definitely not tall for a girl.

• No, it is basically average height for a girl. You could wear the heels.

What Girls Said 2

• I have a friend who is about 5'8/5'9 and she'll wear 5 inch heels, not 5 cm heels.

And yeah, she never looks odd - she's just tall; but her boyfriend is ridiculously tall so I guess it's kind of less weird.

But 5'6ish is a pretty average height, or not massively tall for a girl anyway, so a couple of inches on that is no harm.

• Maybe a little above average.