Low self esteem/ feeling fat?

I don't want any sympathy but I want to know if anyone else is feeling like this. Lately ever time I look in the mirror I can only find things that bother me. I've thought about plastic surgery. And liposuction. Lately everyone's been on my case for my weight. I was fine with my body but now I'm barely eating because I feel like people are judging me for it. Has anyone else been through this? What did you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• OHHHHHH stop it, surgery is a sh*t, it is not good, you will not be happy no matter what you do, diets do not work, but healthy eating does, smaller portions do, excercise is great and sex burns calories. look at what is beutiful about you.

What Guys Said 5

• I can kind of relate. I'm never happy when I look in the mirror. I think I still look small even though I've put on 50lbs in the last two years. Make me wonder when/if ever I'll be happy with the size of my muscles.

• Love yourself for who you are, and be who you want to be. Don't let other bring you down!

• You're white and prefer black guys, don't you? There's no reason for you to feel insecure about anything. lol Just take a step back, assess everything, and realize that you have nothing to worry about.

• How'd you know that?

• Because you said that you did. Also, didn't you have an account here before? If you did, I believe you said it then too.

• Based on your age and pictures you seem of a fit build. Crunches! Do 30 crunches every morning and you will be fine. Your body still hasn't fully developed, so do moderate exercise everyday.

• Just 30 crunches? That's all I need to do?

• i hate my arms and like I could get some off my stomach, its pree flat tho. I reeeally hate my arms tho. push ups right?

• Yeah, I would suggest yoga. There is a lot of moderate arm workouts and core workouts in yoga classes. I'm guessing your gym has the class for free. If you like reading in bed, try laying down and holding the book towards your ceiling. This will help tone your arms.

• You seem only a little bit heavy and you are so young. No big deal to be a bit heavy but to even think about any surgery at your age would be ridiculous-btw you have great hair

• Thanks. So should I get the fat off? What should I do?

• Swim, walk, ride a bike, play tennis, enjoy summer outdoors :) -at night before you go to bed do some lunges and maybe some sit ups-same in the am

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone has something that they say bothers them even though they don't admit it. For me it's my height. But I just learned to accept being shorter than most people.