How many of you girls wear your hair just natural?

Do you straighten or curl your hair? Or can you wear it down just naturally? How do you do your hair?

• My hair looks good natural.
  • My hair is gross natural but I wear it anyway.
  • I curl it all the time.
  • I straighten it all the time.
  • Other. comment below.

Most Helpful Girl

• i have naturally straight hair so I don't so do anything to it normally I might straighten the parts that got wavy because I slept with wet hair so one side of my head is wavy and the other is straight but I like my hair the way it is

What Guys Said 2

• I get told by girls they're jealous of my hair :P silky smooth, curls at the end, etc. Hah

• I wish more girls wore their hair "down there" natural

What Girls Said 15

• I never straighten it or curl it, I blow dry it and then leave it naturally. I think constantly straightened hair looks horrible, really unhealthy. I look after my hair as much as possible, I have my hair styled for work quite a lot but I never use heating tools other than my hair dryer and that's for practical purposes, when I have time, I'll let it dry naturally.

• i have long (too long, need haircut actually for 2 inches, but eh dragging it out) curly and/or wavy hair naturally and I never blow dry it and I don't straighten it anymore either. only when I want to look different for some outing or something. for sports I just put it in a ponytail or braids and simple stuff like that. I don't bother much with my hair, too lazy. good enough as it is! :)

• I wear my chin-length bob just natural.I have jet black hair which is straight and I have never done anything to it except for a hairclip on the fringe and people say my hair is nice .Lol.

• I never straighten or curl my hair. I blow dry it then leave it, that is all!

• I blowdry my hair and sometimes straighten it, I don't always just leave it natural because it becomes a curled mess lol

• I almost never straighten or curl my hair, unless my sister wants to do it for me for some special occasion. My hair is naturally wavy. When it's wet from the shower or it's humid outside, it gets a little curly. I'm fine with that.

• My hair is kinda crazy and curly ish. But I never curl, straighten or blow dry.

I use gel on it though sometimes.

Doing all that damages it and takes too much time. Hahah

• i wear my hair naturally curly, I do have to use a sh*t tone of hair products so I don't know if that still counts. it is really curly and long, like 3/4 of the way down my back. I've never used to like it, but I got complemented on it all the time and I've grown to like my hair. most of the days I just wear my hair in a ballerina bun though because it is a lot easier to handle

• My hair looks bad naturally but I DO wear it in its natural state. When I straighten it on special occasions, it's healthy and long and people compliment it.

It's healthier for curls to be worn natural, so while I don't like the appearance of my curly hair much, I live with it and rather it be healthy and strong so when I straight it for occasions, it looks better :P Plus, rather have my hair than be bald I suppose

• My hair is naturally thin, straight, and brunette. Never dyed it, and I wrap my hair in a towel and let it dry like that then air dry it. I don't blow dry it or anything. But I do occasionally curl my hair (which sometimes I will blow dry my hair if I didn't take a shower the night before).

I usually just brush my hair and let it be or I braid it if it is wet when I need to go somewhere.

• Natural all the time. I have really pretty curls. I get compliments but people always tell me "you hair would look so pretty straight, you should straighten it". I like my curls, they are bouncy and shiny. I have straightened my hair I will say at most 12 times in my whole life.

• My hair is naturally very curly but I don't like it but I still wear it natural because straitening ruins it and I have to wear it up a lot any way so I don't want it to look even worse.

• i like it natural, don't like any chemical on it...

• I have very straight brown hair. I just wear it naturally

• I wear mine naturally to gym, hiking, errands, the mall, or whatever. But I take care of it when I have school, have a night out, or any special place.