What are some cool ideas for hair?

I am tired of just having "regular hair", I am going to go to my hairdressers and I want something new. Like I have heard of dying the tips a different color and stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• what type of hair do you have; texture, color and length?

• i have kinda medium to thing hair that's mostly straight , I usually die my hair blond but I'm actually a brunnete.

• oh ill go to a hairdresser if I do it hahaha

• Good idea XD also, thanks for the best answer ^^

What Guys Said 4

• If you're on the thinner side, you can go straight and white. Not light-blonde but straight-up "Storm" white. But I hear you risk hair damage with that level of white.

Actually, it's really hard to think of much not knowing what you look like.

• I saw a girl do her hair "red, white and blue" once for July 4. It's probably not the best idea for casual but, thought I'd mention it. White would be hard to do without actually making your hair look like you've become old..you would have to do that part so blond, that it looked platinum (which is damaging to the hair).

Just remember the more you do to your hair, the more you damage it.

As for style, I think it really just sort of depends on the event, right? I mean, most girls do "updo's" for formal events such as dances. If she's at a game, she'll put a hat on and put it in a ponytail.

• You have very blond hair I think you should look at how carrie underwood does hers it looks great

• Ehh I like natural but dying the tips might be cute

What Girls Said 1

• Dye the bottom pink and blue :)