Guys, when it comes to brunettes is darker always better?

theres lots of shades of brown hair, but is a rich dark brown always the best?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. Sometimes a lighter brown can be nice too.

What Guys Said 7

• The closer one's hair gets to blond, the less attractive I find it. Though it's not enough to change what I think about the girl, of course. Just in terms of optimal attraction.

• The right guy will care about your hair, skin, and eyes. My favorite is the eyes.

I've never personally heard or thought about a distinction between what shade of brown is better, but I love brunettes so in my opinion, no there is not a "perfect shade of brunette".

• I think darker is better. The eye is drawn to contrasts so dark hair on pale skin is really hot to me. Really sucks in my case. I am a tan guy with medium brown hair. I usually joke that I look average in every way.

• I like black, dark brown, some light brown to medium browns, dark with light highlights, some light brown kind of with an auburn tint to it at times, etc. Not too much into blondes, or dirty blonds or blond highlights, etc. I wouldn't right a girl off for having any specific hair color, it's just that brunettes catch my attention more easily.

• Why not leave the hair all black without adding any shades. I prefer all black on a brunette rather than the shades on.

• No, not necessarily

• I like a dark brown but it is doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 0