Ladies what is your ideal body type for a guy?

You can describe in detail, but probably better to give a link of your ideal body type for a dude just curious...thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Skinny but with just enough muscle for ab definition.

link

link

link

link

But I do like just skinny nerdy looking bodies with no muscle almost as much.

If you've seen Rob Dyrdek Fantasy Factory, Drama Pfaff has like the perfect body type to me. Tall and skinny. People think I'm weird for liking that. Most girls like guys that weight way more than them so they can feel smaller but I want a guy as close as possible to my body frame lol.

What Girls Said 22

• first off: GREAT male anonymus user comment! yays! we girls have to read and listen to guys saying all the time that they want "women with curves but no fat other than the breasts and hips area" and supermodel-skinny-wet dreams, and now someone asks for our IDEAL (ideal meaning perfect, but who gets perfect in their life anyways?) male shape and we get the blame? tell me how you guys do it differently!

and to answer your question, whateverdude: I'm into all kinds of shape. I've liked the tall skinny dude who was awkward about almost everything he did and the more muscular boxer guy who my friend didn't really want to meet on the street in the dark because she could've mistaken him for a closet. I've also liked the chubby nerd with the glasses, because he had a great laugh and a good personality and he looked great even though he carried a bit of timber around with him.

What's important, I guess, is always the broad shoulders and less broad hips/waist. I admit, it might be shallow but I don't believe I would go for an obese guy. Sorry. But the ideal guy -for me- ranges from Drake Bell to Ryan Gosling. and I even think Greg Grunberg's pretty good! Vin Diesel is a little too buff for me to be honest. though it must feel safe in those arms - but they may crush you, too!

• Ideal is ideal right? Ask any guy here what he would like his body to look like and I bet that for 90% it is: Swimmer type: tall, big arms, big chest, smaller waist, smaller hips and muscular legs. Exactly what most girls prefer. And if you would ask most girls what they would want their body to be it would be exactly what most guys prefer.

• hell yeah! you can be sure that about 90 % of all girls will tell you "i wish I was skinnier" "i wish I had more boob" "i wish I had an ass" or something of that matter. but in the end, once yoou find someone who's just amazing, it doesn't matter if he or she looks exactly like you wanted or not.

• A tad chubby but not obese. Really strong... but I like the comfy cushy fat feeling. I'm just weird that way.

• Ugh omg I love guys like this too. Don't you just love how warm you feel with that little bit of chubbiness lol. I love guys with meat on their bones.

• Like me then, lol, well built but got a bit of fat on me, not ripped and not fat lmao

• Yup! You're my type definitely.

• Well I could say Joe Manganiello, he's just hot ..the best body is tall broad and muscular like Till Lindemann

link

link

:)but not too buff just perfect...like Till and not too worked out Joe

• this by far is my ideal: link

or this

link

I like e'm big lol : )

• I'm a sucker for skinnyfat, haha. link

Honestly I like all body types except for guys who look super macho and kind of scary :P

• My guy has a perfect body type according to me :) ...But I don't think he would approve of me posting a picture of him shirtless on a random website so this is what he looks like as far as build and all that stuff. link Didn't think I would ever use a pic of Vin Diesel to represent my bf's muscle tone lol.

• I think of this as the perfect body: link

Skinny with a little tone, not too scrawny but definitely not muscular/buff.

• I like guys with broad shoulders, and a smaller waist, and muscular, but not too muscular

link

link

link

• That firat guy is my ideal. Lean but he's got slightly broader shoulders and he's got some muscle definition. I don't like super muscular guys but guys with toned bodies are hot

• link

dreamy...

• I love guys with a little extra. Someone I can hug and cuddle who's not too hard. Buffness, can be a turn-off for me a lot of the time.

• I just want him to be taller than me. And have normal body weight. Not too skinny, not too fat. A happy medium. :)

• I like fit (in shape) men.

link

link

link

• For me its slim but,my boyfriend is overweight and I don't care.

• Eddie Redmayne! Tall, not too muscular, a bit on the thin side, but still fit with a cute bum ;)

• link

Also nice big muscular legs and nice muscular broad shoulders and arms and a nice d***

• Nice to see you being patriotic today and saluting your country for the 4th of July. I wouldn't mind saluting you...you are lovely :P!

• Its Lana Del Rey ( singer)

I didn't do it for today, I just liked the pic :D

I'm not from America

• You totally did it for AMERICA lol ;p

• Two arms two legs and a penis.

• basketball player, tall and tone with nice arms and abs. picture Derek Rose. Dream guy.

• Medium. I know some women go for the skinny rockstar look, but personally am -not at all- attracted to that. A man can have some muscle, but not over the top like body builders do. In my opinion Hugh Jackman has the perfect body and look if you want a real life referance.

• big d*** and big hands...

• 1|0
  • I like them tall and lean, but toned. Not too skinny, not too muscular, just somewhere in between. Sort of like this link

One thing I really don't like is huge pecs. Sometimes guys who work out have like B cups of their own, it's really gross. I think it just looks nice when it looks like guys aren't trying too hard to be buff and muscular.

• The swimmer body...yup :)

What Guys Said 7

• I find it amusing that the majority want a guy with body fat in the 7-8% range, yet most women accuse women with body fat under about 14% of being anorexic.

• Guess I'm going to die sad and alone if this is what the girls are after and won't settle for anything less.

• All these answers just make it seem like girls have unrealistic hopes that puts guys like me out of luck.

• come on, he asked for our IDEAL body type...if you were asked the same thing you'd post pictures of super models...doesn't mean you really expect adriana lima to marry you.

• ...i know, I guess it does suck a little, everyday we're surrounded by unobtainable photoshopped images of beauty that most of have no hope in hell of achieving...

• It raises the "bar" set by girls that all guys must try to live up to and we can't. Its really not fair.

• link

It's science, it's what they all REALLY want.

• I'm surprised by all the variation!

• me :D

• What a big f'n surprise they all said guys, with muscles or skinny nerds. Why no husky, fat, big boned? that's right we're not good enough for you that's why. Pisses me off because if the Op were a women asked this question and guys didn't say fat women there would, be a outrage. I guess its true women just love big muscle headed jerks.

• If you're not "ideal", it doesn't mean you don't stand a chance.

• guys on here say that all the time (that they prefer petite skinny chicks)...not only that but even the one's who know they themselves are no brad pitt still consider settling for any girl less attractive than giselle bundchen is just settling. rrrrraaaaaaaaa

• Helloooo I know girls who like bigger men. My sister is one of them and she loves her boyfriend who's definitely a bigfee guy an di you actually read through all the replies you would see some girls said they like bigger guys