What would go well with a teal dress?

Fuchsia is a nice color but I was wondering if there is any other color would go with the teal dress.

link

link - Blurry but bare with me.

link - Those are the heels I bought..

link - Oops, posted those heels twice. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not the most fashion conscious person, but speaking as a guy and how color attracts eyesight, I would say you can go two ways with the teal dress. It already stands out on it's own, but if you're looking for more flash, I would say go gold.

If you're looking for more of a subtle flavor, I would say go Aqua. It will blend a lot more and won't make it seem like you're trying too hard, it just completes the ensemble.

Here's links to two of the colors to get an eye reference.

Gold -

link

Aqua -

link

What Guys Said 10

• I realize I am not someone to ask because my opinion on these things aren't good, but...

Combining a pink pair of heels with that teal dress kind of makes you look like a little girl's toy. Too much pastel/girly colors and the dress needs to be offset by something that's a more neutral color so as to prevent you from looking like you were pulled out of a 7 year old girl's toy box.

• Pink would be ideal with the shoes and dress! That or black/white patterned leggings.if you want to look dramatic!

• I think with that teal, you could always go surf & turf, and get some brown shoes. If you want something other than shoes, and plan to use the pink shoes, then I say try to match the pink with more pink, or maybe something dark brown. Not sure though. Tough call.

• A neutral color if you want the teal to be the spotlight, otherwise look at a color wheel and avoid the colors directly next to the color you'll be wearing. The words you use are absurd. Teal is green and fuschia is purple.

• I think black goes best with teal. That may seem unimaginative and boring (sort of how I think when it comes to fashion) but I think it's true.

• You look great

• I've always been a sucker for silver and teal.

• Teal and orange are complimentary colors thus a light brown wedge sandal might look nice.

• Hmm, an orange cardigan then.. You think?

• White might work better. You already have a lot of color with the teal dress...

• Work it girl! ;D

• Red would go really well.

• I can't see red. =/

• I can! Red boots or red heels. Maybe a red sash. I like the color contrast.

What Girls Said 5

• I think those shoes would be cute with teal. I personally would pick gold ones to compliment on your cocoa/tan skin. You have gorgeous color skin, use it to your advantage. Most white girls envy you for it. I mean, if you want to wear the pink, it still compliments it. Wear a pink bracelet to balance it out or a skinny pink belt.

• teal dress - nude shoes. I love teal and coral and nude shoes work best, in my humble opinion :)

• I like it, it looks nice on you.

Those heels go very nice with your feel dress.

Another color would be like a shiny silver.

But what you have now looks nice and it stands out :)

• the pink doesn't really go with the dress and stay away from pink accessories especially plastic ones unless you wanna look like your straight outta the eighties

try gold, silver or black the teal is bright enough girl!

• Teal is pretty bright, huh. - xD

Thanks, I'll go with gold or possible black.. But the fuchsia is such a cute color! - Can't I top it off with a black cardigan or jacket of some sort?

• yes of course! and the shoes were cute just together with dress it was a little much but its all about what YOU like to wear!

• Silver heals & nice jewelry..