Guys what do you think: long or short hair?

So I had heard that a lot of guys like long hair on woman, then I talked to a guy that thinks that shorter hair is better so I was curious what guys think :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Without a doubt, long hair is more attractive on all girls.

What Guys Said 10

• Assuming straight hair, I like bobs or longer hair. (in between is awkward)

Wavy/slight curly, longer is best.

For 'natural black' hair, I like a wider range.

• Long hair, please for the love of my sanity, long hair. SOME girls can pull off short hair, but the vast majority of girls look better with long hair.

• Every man has different opinion about everything. for me a girl looks far more beautiful in long hair. leave the short for us guys.

• I like short hair on women, but it dosnt suit all women. The women who it does suit, I usually think it makes them look so cute like emma watson for instance.

• Depends on the girl. But generally I prefer long hair.

• Long hair are better. Always.

• Depends on the image you want

• It depends on the girl and what kind of hair the guy likes. I generally prefer long hair on girls.

• Some like short, some like long. I prefer long, it's feminine.

• Long hair! :D It depends though, some girls can really pull off short hair well. For the most part long hair though.

What Girls Said 6

• They like long hair :)

• I've seen several young women (straight hair) rocking the short look like Halle Berry or Emma Watson and it looks amazing, but they are pretty so they can get away with it.

• Well...I have thick hair down to my waist...so I'm really hoping there are a good amount of guys that like long hair...although...the guy I'm seeing has never said anything about my hair...so I'm not sure he cares.

• I was hoping for a smart guy to say medium. That's where mine is at now. I plan on letting it grow longer.

• They all like long hair... wow. Not one of them said they prefered short hair

• i like mine short right now its past my shoulders but normally I cut it so its above my shoulders enough so I can still pull it back in a ponytail because when my hair is long I only wear it up never down so what's the point