Ladies, how much hair makes a man attractive?

Ladies, how attractive are bald men vs men with thinning hair vs men with a full head of hair?

And what are your thoughts about men's facial hair? Clean shaven, moustache, goatee, or full beard?

Most Helpful Girl

• For both hair on the head as well as facial hair, I think it truly depends on the individual guy. What works for one person's face may look terrible on another.

That being said, overall I'd prefer that my guy didn't have a full beard - anything else, I'm indifferent. If a guy can look good with longer hair (shoulder-ish length) then he should try it. I'd like to have something to play with. haha

What Girls Said 7

• That really depends on what the guy does with what he has.

If his hair is thinning, then most of the time I think it would be better to cut it REALLY short or shave it off. Girls are not fooled. You can grow your hair as long as you like, but if its thinning on top we notice!

Bald men can be hot - especially shaved ones.

I don't mind facial hair, but wouldn't get attracted at first site to a man with a full beard. If you have one then make sure it is clean and well kept.

In the end it depends on what makes you feel good. If you like having a beard, then you should find a woman that can appreciate it also.

• Considering the younger the girl the less attractive balding men are, unless she has some daddy issues... balding = old, usually, and no one really wants an old geezer most of the time.

Though some guys bald prematurely and shave it off which can be sexy

• I think a full-head of hair is more attractive for me. Balding men remind me of my dad.

Also stubbles are dayum sexy. I'm not really into moustaches or beards.

• ive noticed that girls like stubble, I've had comments from girls/guys wondering why I shaved my mustache lol apparently I look better with one. its also funny how guys that can't grow mustaches are really impressed at guys who can grow them lol

• I think hair adds the attractiveness of a guy and bad unkept hair is a turn off lolz

• It doesn't matter to me if the guy has full head, hair thinning or baldness as long as he has a great personality.

• No bald guys are attractive to me. Thinning hair, maybe... full head, yes

Clean Shaven, sometimes... moustache... no... goatee, sexy... full beard, depends

• well I like guys with hair and without so it doesn't really matter to me :D

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the girl, all I can say is it better be well kept.