Do guys really think that if a girl is scantily clad that she is available for any and everybody?

I read a question a guy on here wrote. he sounded like he was mad that some skimpy dressed girl didn't like that he was flirting with her. OK I can understand a man being ATTRACTED to a woman dressed sexy, but why do some guys feel that because a woman is dressed sexy that she is supposed to automatically want their attention? do they not realize how self centered that is?

throughout the course of a day, you might come across what hundreds of people? if even a fraction of those men was attracted to you and wanted to hit on you, that would be a lot of guys. because you are dressed in small clothes some guys think that they should all get your attention? just because you are dressed sexy doesn't mean you want his attention. maybe you're not even interested in that guy. why feel entitled? I'm sure she wasn't thinking of you when she got dressed that morning, especially if she didn't know who you were (keep in mind its a summertime heat wave going on too)

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because early on most people are self-centered. They don't want any responsibility in being attracted or approaching someone so they say something along the lines of "That person wants attention." Unfortunately most people don't get the experience of understanding that women dress up for themselves or to impress other girls or for their guys or whatever.

In men's defense, girls shouldn't get too insulted if they get flirted with. They're doing something right, and unless the guy is creepy, it should be taken as a compliment. I love this heatwave by the way. Absolutely love it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Most people don't think that, no. A guy would have to be an idiot to think that just because a girl was dressed sexy that it was for HIM, unless they had some kind of relationship and she made it clear that it was in fact for him.

Obviously, a girl in revealing clothing is going to get a lot of attention from men, and not all of it from guys she wants it from, but that's the reality of choosing that kind of clothing. Still, she isn't obligated to flirt, much less DATE some guy because of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most guys are that f***ing dumb. It's quite obvious there's only one motive behind their friendliness, and they can't get it through their lower head that she knows that.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, we just think she's pretty much begging for attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • i sure do. I whistle and cat call like WHOO WHOOOOOOOO shake that twat

0|0
    2|2

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.