So I'm a salesman and I'm going to try walking around my neighborhood trying to set up appointments with people. I want to know what would be the best clothing style to wear is
1. Black buttoned down shirt, tucked in, black tie, black pants, dress shoes, and a book bag on my back
2. Blue striped buttoned down shirt, not tucked im, no tie, black slacks, dress shoes
3. Black T-shirt that says 'hawaii' on it, untucked, blue jeans, tennis shoes.
Which would you respond to more?
Most Helpful Girl
1) Why is he wearing so much black? jeeze he's probably here to deliver a message from God.
2) What is he selling?
3) He's here to work on mi garden yay!
oh well probably 1... because 2 I'd try so hard not to roll mi eyes and wait for you to finish up so I can say no thanks..yeah...i'm sure..okay thanks...uh huh..you too. 3) I wouldn't take you seriously. Although I do not like it when people come and try to sell things door to door. One time this guy came to mi house at night trying to convince us to let him spray the house for spiders and such...i thought he was a killer..i handed mi boyfriend (at the time) a knife and he said wtf really? I said yeah..really..what? you don't know who it could be. It could be some psycho and what if he drags you off and sh*t and I got to call the cops. I got mi baseball bat. and waited for him to open the door. "Oh, hi...*starts sales pitch* wtf?! who the hell sells things at that time of night. and it's sad..he actually went outside with him so he could show him some spider web and it took him forever. =/ well...point is damn it...number 1. seems more professional. And yeah...You didn't ask for a story =P hope you liked it though. Silly man. =P hahaha.1