Do you think this outfit is slutty for daytime (pics) at LA?

link

I don't know if the mini skirt is appropriate for datime/ casual usage walking around LA (shopping at beverly Center, going to Venice beach, walking in Santa Monica)

I know that If I wore that skirt here it would make guys whistle at me lol and say vulgar comments, what about it LA?

Im looking forward to other girlsĀ“opinion on these.
pic got removed thans for the answers though:)

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah... It's okay, just don't get snatched off the streets...

• whats "snatched"? I'm afraid that it shows too much of my legs. be honest, should this type of mini skirt be saved for nighttime clubbing?

• Good plan :) Hope you have fun =D

• thanks for the best answer ^^

What Guys Said 9

• No. It's hot out and you're body is tight so show it off before you get old and fat and regret not showing off your tight body. Try not to kick anything higher then your thigh though.

• looks fine

• No, that looks like a pretty good outfit.

• slutty. trying to hard to look good. only works for parties. but if you have the black ones they look classy.

• yeah, I think that they only night/clubbing. Because to me, in this outfit the skirt looks out of place lol. So, do you think they are a no no during daytime?

• Lol I like how everyone else is telling you it looks good, but you pick the one that tells you it looks bad.

• i know it looks good lol, but my question is where or not its too revealing.

• It looks fine to me. In fact, it's classy with a unique style to it.

• It said page not found.

• i don't think it is. It looks nice to me

• Not slutty at all actually. it has class and appeal to it. I like it!

• I like it :)

What Girls Said 6

• Page not found :(

• the link doesn't work

• It looks good. Guys will definitely stare. if you don't want that then wear pants although I'm they will stare you will probably feel safer

• i don't wantm staring lol so I won't use it:)

would regular shorts be a problem though?

• Page not found.

• I can't see the pics but I can't imagine anything looking slutty for LA's standards.

• It's more than perfect for beach walking. A bikini would reveal more and that's what girls wear around the beach.

• i wouldn't only weear it at the beach, prob for the entire day. so imagine hollywood boulevard and rodeo drive with me wearing this lol.