Describe the ideal body?

what is the body you would want for your boyfriend or girlfriend or spouse or whatever

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not the typical girl... I like big guys.. they have to have big muscular arms and at least 6 foot and nice eyes, smile and in general I like a guy with a good face... other then that I don't really care those are just the main attributes I like in a guy, I'm not very picky as long as they are sweet to me and the sex is good.

how about yourself?

What Guys Said 1

• A 5'3"-5'5" voluptuous woman - C or D cups with nice size hips, olive skin, about 5 or 10 pounds overweight (lil extraness to grab on to and bite), and no cankles

What Girls Said 6

• Ok interesting. For me I like a guy who taller than me, some fat, some abs and muscles. A big NO to fat belly :-s. That is ideal for me.

• More healthy than not. I'm not into health nuts but I stay in shape so I would expect my partner to do the same.

• as for me, I like big guys, maybe a little fat with a beer stomach, they are looking so cosy, with a nice blue eyes.

• I think Vince Vaughn is sexy. He's really tall with broad shoulders but a little squishy... reminds me of my ex =P

• Tall and built. Like the guys in Keri Hilson video "turnin me on". They look good!

• In fantasyland...

Toned arms, not necessarily big, straight through waist and hips, flat stomach, not a six-pack, strong legs, naturally minimal body hair.

It's mostly about the face, though.