Curly vs straight hair?

What do you girls and guys prefer on girl curly hair or straight, I myself have natural curly hair but prefer to keep it straight :) (Although many girlfriends are trying to convince me otherwise) haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Either is fine with me. Curly hair is much better when it's long though. It kinda 'fros if you keep it short. if you're hair is as long as the girl in the picture, then you should be fine. In fact, I imagine you'd look quite nice. Certainly better for your hair than straightening it. I say experiment a little. Switch things up. See how it goes, see how others react to it, but if you really don't like the results or if you just much prefer to straighten it, then just keep straightening it. It's your choice in the end.

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly, it doesn't matter as long as it stays long. Preferably, below the bust, but certainly lower than the shoulders.

• I like curly but something about a women with straight hair just catches my eye :)

• straight hair.

• i like both ;p

• Straight hair

What Girls Said 6

• i think its best to switch it up. guys like variety, keep em on their toes.

• Guys typically prefer straight hair, but hair is hair. People put too much emphasis on sh*t people shouldn't really be trying to change.

I have curly hair and it's taken some time to accept it's natural texture and to become comfortable with not straightening it, but I'd rather have healthy curly hair that's long than short straight hair

• Both are fine. As long as it looks healthy and has volume. :)

• both

• i like curly hair but I feel more confident with my hair straight. I'm still getting used to wearing the natural curls out

• Both are good