Fat girls who have belly button rings?

People often tell me that I should get a belly button piercing and that I have a good stomach for it. (I have a very flat toned stomach because I've been an athlete my whole life) but I cannot get it pierced due to sports. And when I see girls down at the boardwalk or wherever, they're often wearing high rising shirts and showing their stomach. When they have belly button rings I just think it looks so cute and really compliments their body if they have a good one. But I often see heavier girls with belly button rings. I'm talking like you can hardly see it through all the blubber. I was talking to a good guy friend and he was making a joke how you can see a little glint through the fat and how no guy wants to see it. So why do you think about it?

*what do you think about it

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Fat women with belly jewelry are in denial.

It says, "Look how deluded I am about my appearance."

• I totally agree - It's a complete turn off - Same as tattoos al over fat women's bodies - I have no idea what they are thinking - My wife has gained 40 lbs and thought it was a good idea to get one because her pudgy girlfriend conned her into it, yet she is self conscience and does not even want me to see her naked. WTF! It has taken allot for me not to say anything when she asks me how I like it!

• Its not cool to sham fat people but geeze. I always tell people that the whole "confidence is attractive" momevent is garbage this is a fine example. It's like that one really ugly dude that keeps asking his hot female buddies to go out with him they make fun of him behind his back...

Point close confidence is NOT attractive... this is the result of that, gross

• It doesn't matter to me. If they want shirts that show off their midriff and any belly button piercings, good for them.

• I think your good guy friend is paying too much attention to fat girls..:-)

I don't really see the point of having belly jewelry if it's squashed between the jelly roll, imperceptible to the naked eye...do you?

• It's pretty nasty but it makes me laugh.

What Girls Said 11

• Who the f*** cares? It's their body and they can modify it however they see fit.

• True but when they show it off and flash it around (which most of them do and that's how I know they have one) And it sounds rude to say this, but no one wants to see that! At all.

• Why does it bother you so much? Any stomach is a "belly button ring" stomach if the owner of it wants it to be :P Should people not do things they like because they're afraid that other people will think it's "gross"?

• I think your whole question is offensive.

I don't want to see anyone who is unfit wearing one even me and I'm not 'overweight'

They look best if the stomach is very flat and a very slim amount of people have that.

But a pudge is cuter on a girl who is doing it right than a sleazy looking skinny girl.

u.u

• But I'd rather see a thinner or more slender girl wearing a slutty clothes than a heavy set girl in skimpy revealing clothing.

• Okay but why does the skinny girl have to be nasty?

• You're taking it out of context...'looking nasty' and 'sleazy looking' are the operative words

Let me revise a little of the sentence...

'than a thinner girl who is dressed sleazily'

She doesn't have to be skinny or not, it's a rather this than that thing.

• While I think anyone can pierce whatever part of their body they want, I don't see the point of having a piercing you can't show off. If you're overweight and you can't see the piercing then I wonder why she got it in the first place. That's the reason I don't have one, my body's not fit enough for it.

• As long as they keep their shirt on then it doesn't matter to me.

• EXCUSE MY FRENCH! 🙊Okay so this whole damn question is fuck up 😒 SERIOUSLYY ! what was the point of it ? There was absolutely no reason. You said how people give you a compliment about your body because your an athlete and have such an athletic body so you should wear a belly piercing. 👏 But who exactly said these piercings were for on skinny women or plus size? You might think skinny women look best but really all women do. My bestfriend and I are cheer leaders been since we were younger and our stomachs aren't exactly fat but especially hers is muscle and her belly is pierced and she look sexy as hel. This question was a joke. To make a joke out of women that aren't less than 150 lbs ! Basically your a joke as well, and a basic jealous bitch ! (No offensive with the b word)✊ stop girl on girl crime ! Its s waste of time !

• If a big girl wants to get a belly ring and show it off, that just goes to show she's comfortable with herself and her body. who are we to judge that what's she's doing is gross or disgusting? A person's perception and image of themselves is more important than anybody else's opinion or perception of them so just shut up and leave them alone!

• Of course it looks bad, but it's not really politically correct to say so. No one wants to hear that they're considered less attractive or unfit for things other females aren't unfit for

• I don't understand why fat girls try so hard to be like us skinny girls. They use poor Marilyn Monroe as their fat acceptance speech. Fat girls are just annoying.
    P. S: Got my belly button pierced yesterday and I asked my piercer about skinny and fat girl belly button piercing. She said it's easy to pierce a skinny girl due to little fat, while a fat girl it's really hard. And apparently most of her fat clients don't take good care of their piercings and come back infected.

• I don't hate skinny girls at all but I hate you cuz ur a bitch lol u really think if we wanted to be like skinny girls WE WOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE IT BITCH. that's all u dumb bitches now how to do is run ur cock holsters lmao so fuck u cunt

• That is so mean if there confident enough to get a piercing then that's great but what a bad example of how society shames people for being fat good job so proud

• i don't have the best stomach by far and I don't think its a good look to be going around with your stomach out, belly ring or not. if you have a flat stomach then its OK to have your stomach out, if not please dont.

• I can agree with that a little bit. I'll admit I do have a few shirts from Forever 21 that show off a bit of stomach, but the shirts are in sort of more of a bohemian style not in a skimpy slutty style.