What is the "turn on style for men"?

I'm a country girl, I love to be casual, such as jeans, nice shirt, however; sometimes I feel out of place.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I think of hot country women, I immediately think of, Taylor Swift. However..I think any "stereotype" can he "hot". Just depends on if I'm attracted to her or not, right?

What Guys Said 5

• Just dress neat, a mean will appreciate you as a person.

Unless you want to wear something to pick the eyes up on you, if you will not mind what you get then that's a total another story :) From tights to dresses to skinny clothes..

• When girls dress up

or

heels

jeans

and v neck

• Well is the girl is attractive it does not matter as much, but I like a more girlie girl in general. skirts,dresses,tights,heels,etc.

• If you are asking if I'm attractive; I have no comment. However I have been compared to Leanne Reimes and Renee' Zelwigger... I can dress up but tend to be more of a jean girl...

• I was not say you for the attractive thing, just in general.

• Jeans and a shirt are OK. Sometimes less is more

• Any guy appreciates a nice pair of jeans and a blouse instead of a shirt is good.

What Girls Said 0