What do you guys think when women wear leggings as pants?

Well I'm really thick I love wearing leggings! There so comfortable ! and I love the way they fit on me.. But I was wondering if its to much ? And I wear the thick cotton ones that are not sheer ... :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's got a great ass this is a very, VERY good thing! I've been in the fortunate position to be behind such a girl in line at Starbucks before. Let me just say, it was a rather "uplifting" wait for my coffee!

What Guys Said 12

• If your lower back is covered I consider it hot and cute..

If not, I consider it hot but slutty : /.

Excuse my grammar but its the truth :p.

• It turns me on.

• Wear a long shirt to cover up your butt

• if you got the thick shapey thighs for the thick cotton type leggings, then wear them and sport them. thats the sexiest if you go out places in them. i just wish i could get a messege from you

• It's a wonder to see. Especially if she's got a nice ass.

• Ohhh dear...

• I love women wearing them.

• Don't wear leggings as pants, it's annoying to see

• I think it's classy and sexy. I love this look. My wife often wears leggings as pants in public places. She's beautiful and got a nice-shaped bum, so she can proudly wear leggings as pants with short tops. And I allow her to do that. (We live in Russia).

• I have no problem with it, but there is two ways to wear them. link This way were the butt is covered and link were it is not covered. If you go with no cover, do not be suprised if you get more looks and other stuff.

• Not my style but they do not always look tacky and you better be packin a hot bod

• Depending on what you wear it with it could look kind of nice or kind of slutty

What Girls Said 6

• Leggings =/= pants

Leggings are fine if your butt is covered. If the shirt you're wearing doesn't cover your butt then it's not really appropriate.

/fashionpolicerant

• I always wear leggings as pants, I don't think I even own more than five pairs of pants xD

• leggings+long top

• I love wearing leggings, but I have a skirt over them, like this link . I never just wear them as pants.

• Ladies have any of you heard of the word "JEANS?" Seriously leggings should not be worn as pants alone, dosn't matter how thick or sheer they may be their not pants! Talk about looking trashy.

• I am bigger too and I also love them but I will only wear black ones because black is slimming and I try to hide my fat.