Guys would you not like if a girl wore a push up bra under a loose shirt?

i know guys hate push up bras and say they are false advertising. but I like to wear loose shirts and that makes me look flat chested when I'm not. a push up bra under my loose shirts makes them look the size they really are. is that still false advertising?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah. That's fine. Though it's better if you wear well fitted shirts that show off your body's shape. BTW, what size are you?

• a B or maybe a C. not sure. I've been told both sizes at bra stores before.

• Tough to be disappointed with a nice pair of Cs! But yeah, I'd suggest well fitted tops instead of loose.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think so. And once a guy gets to the stage with a pretty girl that she is willing to be naked with him, we don't really care that much about a little embellishment anyway.

• Nope. Wear what you find flattering. Your profile photos show that you are a very sexy girl, so I don't see how any man could be disappointed with that body, push-up bra or no push-up bra.

• If you feel more comfortable in it, then go for it. You shouldn't care what men think about it

• If that makes you more confident, go for it.

I'd think a girl wouldn't care about a guy that gets upset about that sort of stuff though.

• "false advertising"? are these dudes planning on purchasing you?

Wear whatever makes you feel good.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't think any body but you it noticing TBH, seems like you're over thinking things, wear whatever you like!