Do guys like it when a girl has dimple (cheek) piercings?

ok so I really want dimple piercings but I want to know if you guys think that it cute or not. I just want answers.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• For me: I only like ear piercings (not too many) and a belly piercing on a girl. Very few girls have piercings elsewhere that I find attractive.

• Not in the least.

• A cute girl is a cute girl regardless, but it's not for me.

• No, I do not.

• no I don't like it

• I need an example

• I don't like it.

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry excuse me. I'm not a guy. But dafuq? That is the wackest piercing ever how inane of someone to pierce their dimples! Wtf is this?! This is not cute. It looks f***ing stupid. Such pretty girls go through all this pain..risk nerve damage just to have thier cheeks permanently indented. This might be just as whack as the clit piercing. link

A girl who looks good can still look good..but she will look stupid as f*** with indenting pieces of metal f***ing up her natural dimpled smile. Trust me you might think its cute now..but 10 years from now you would be like why the f*** do I have holes in my jaws? Why is there metal indenting my face?

• I think it's really cute! Thinking about doing one myself. Just because these guys don't like it, doesn't mean no guys like it. If you don't care what other people think, you will attract guys that likes you for your taste. I say you should go for it! :)