Guys is this too much upper lip hair?

My upper lip is similar as this picture... link

Most Helpful Guy

• I hardly see it in that pic. If she had lip hair like my aunt tho...i be like OH HELLLLLLLLLL NO. she got like man whiskers

What Guys Said 4

• I actually think it's incredibly sexy when a woman has some upper lip hair. I actually like it even a little thicker than that.

• I would say not...I dated an attractive gal that had a little more than that..however..guys tend to not like moustaches and beards on females..o.O

• No that's not alt. but I don't mind a women with lip hair at all. I find it really attractive

• i could hardly notice it in the picture

What Girls Said 4

• That's hardly even noticeable to me. I wouldn't have even seen it if I hadn't known what I was looking for. Mine is like that a little bit too, and I only notice it in certain light, from certain angles. No one has ever said anything about it to me or seemed to notice it either, even people who have spent time up close and personal with my face, lol.

• Nope I don't see how that's too much. We're human, we're supposed to have a little facial hair.

• I hate face hair I have some light face hair and I use this cream that works really well all over my face, if your worried you can get face removal cream anywhere for less then 10 dollars. I hate when I can see face hair on people I want to give them my cream.

• You can barely notice it.