How long have you worn glasses?

I've been wearing them since about 3rd grade and still wear one to this day.

Most Helpful Girl

• The doctor said I needed glasses in 2nd grade (7 years old at the time). From 3rd to7th grade I wore them proligiously, in the stupid hope that my myopia would get cured. It didn't lol, it just got worse. I have 0.75 myopia and like one or 2 of astygmatism.I don't wear them at all now (even though I have a pair I LOVE). But I just use them for when I need them to read the board and stuff. I think that when you usee them too much, your eyes get really used to it, to the point that when yout ake them off, you won't be able to live without them-

What Girls Said 6

• I got my first pair when I was in grade 5

• Since seventh grade. I only wear them around the house though. I wear contacts in public.

• never have :)

my boyfriend got his in 8th grade.

• In the last year of high school, I supposed to wear them from the last year of middle school but I ignored it.

• After working as a receptionist for a year, my vision got bad (I blame too much computer time), but I only wear contacts now

• 9 years (since 5th grade)

What Guys Said 3

• Since I was about.. nine so about ten years

• Since I was 6 maybe?

• Since at least 15 and a half. I had to get them in order to drive