What to do when a girl says you're cute?

Lately when I'm at events I have been noticing more girls are calling me cute. Should I say thank you or what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going to assume that the word "cute" in this content is about you being attractive. However, if it is said in a high pitched squeaky voice about "oh he's so cute!" That's more of a "oh look at the cute baby". So its all about the tone and situation.

Personally, if I think someone is attractive I may refer to them as "cute", "hot", etc.

I just fear that my generation (20 somethings) has lost the ability to use any kind of descriptive word that isn't over done.

• Well when they say I'm cute it's not in a high squeaky voice but instead it's in a regular voice then the girls usually giggle too. But my main question is: After they do that should I approach them and talk to them and possibly get their number? I'm new too all this so please explain. Also I know what you mean how you fear our generation has lost the ability to use descriptive words.

• if you think they are worth it then go ahead. You are under no obligation to talk to a girl who thinks you are attractive. You have to make that call. Since they think you are "cute" :) then you should have no problem.

What Girls Said 3

• Say thank you, and maybe compliment them if they're worth the compliment... as long as you're not lying about your compliments, though.

• Say thank you:)

• say thank you and blush :) we find it attractive when a boy blush :)

What Guys Said 1

• move on to the next girl

cute = friendzone