Short hair or long hair?

Which do you prefer on girls? I'm not really sure if I should just get a hair cut or grow it out..

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer long hair. My girlfriend has had both in the last year, and she definitely looks better with long hair. I think its sexier, and more feminine.

What Guys Said 4

• I've always been a long hair kind-of-guy. But if the style of the girl fits the shorter hairstyle, I think its cute. Past trends of my girlfriends have been long hair. I think it's the ability to switch up styles that attracts me to the lengthier hair.

• I definitely go for longer hair, although I guess it just depends on the girl. Some girls do look cute with shorter hair, but about 95% of the time, I prefer it long.

• I typically like long hair, but some women can pull off short hair.

• There's no contest here. LONG HAIR IS BETTER THAN SHORT HAIR, OF COURSE. What do I hate the most? Seeing a presenter on TV with beautiful long hair, then the next time she comes on screen, she's been "got at" and her hair has been trimmed short. Makeover programs have a lot to answer for. They always cut the hair short. This is so, so so, bad. I have never, in my whole life, seen a women that looked better with short hair. YUK. Grow it as long as you can.

What Girls Said 0