What are your thoughts on females that use too much make-up?

What do you think instantly when you see a girl with too much make-up?

• She is probably ugly underneath
  • She thinks she has to compete with other women
  • She is a bit of a tramp
  • She has no idea how to use make-up
  • She learned it from her mother or older sister
I love the responses so far-especially the circus one :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I admire their make up, because some women are talented when it comes to putting it on. My next thought after this is, what really is under there? Or she looks pretty now, but I wonder what happens when she washes all of the layers off

• Yea men (at least me) want to wake up with the same woman they went to bed with. Oh and sorry for teasin you on your question last night.

• (sad clown masturbating with a broken hot dog) :(:(:(:(

What Girls Said 24

• This is totally eerie, but I was just thinking like 5 mintues ago that you should ask a question,

about womens's makeup! Totally freaky lol!

Anyway, I just first want to state that the term "makeup" as got like two definitions.

So, when people say that I get confused, but I do think there are women that

wear too much makeup. There's this girl that works at Fantastic Sams, where I get

my hair cut, anyway whenever I see her I'm just astonished, at the amount of makeup

she wear's. I mean I'm not trying to be rude, if she's happy like that, that's all that matters!

However, it just doesn't look real, it looks extremely unatural, but like I said if she's happy!

I don't wear makeup aka foundation, never have! I just wear eyeshadow,mascara,blush

and I use concealer to cover up my little imperfections and of cousre if I go somewhere

I put lip gloss on, other then that, the rest is just me.

Everybody has there own style and makeup is a part of that, but I do think the less you use,

the better it is. Because, then when you take it off, it's not such drastic change, you know?

• Wow what a coincidence and I agree with your answer

• I said WATCH! Oh and get off that damn Skype!

• Oh, is that an order? And, I'm not on Skype! Why do I feel like I'm being scolded again!?

• You always have such interesting questions(:

Hmm well my first impression is typically D, she doesn't know how to use makeup and probably thinks the more the better instead of less is more. She probably doesn't understand that a more natural look is more appealing.

If its a done a certain way though like she took time to do it and not just globbed on I might think she was just having fun with makeup.

Some girls I just wonder wtf was she thinking.. especially girls that like to make themselves oompa loompas.

link

link

link

link

• Thanks and I love the 3rd and 4th link. That 4th chick is hilarious looking. Clown city :P

• I just say it's more like face paints. If you can see the girl is actually attractive naturally despite all the make-up then I think she's probably just trying to up her game but if she's just really overdone it and really badly put the make-up on then I think it looks tacky and cheap.

• I know girls like that..a few of them were young, they didn't know how to do it and when they did they put too much on...sometimes..well a girl puts so much on because she's trying to hide behind it.

That or these girls are just saving some on their faces for a later time. Why else would a person need 1/5 of an inch of something finer than sand? on the face O.o

I know..it's war paint link >:v grrr

• Hahaha saving some on their faces for a later time :)

• Personally it would depend. I like at wear a lot of eye makeup. I love stage make-up and like to decorate and draw elaborate designs on my face.I find it fun. I don't wear any makeup most days as a general rule but when I do I go all out with it . I don't know what people think when they see me when I go out in town like that, but I do it more as art. Some people even say they like it.

When I see the people who do it to try to look "attractive", I feel that they are trying to hard. I believe that if your going to wear makeup as a coverup to enhance your natural features that it should look more natural. No one is perfect and few have perfect skin. You don't need a face full of makeup to be attractive. I believe some may be under a lot of pressure or that they are compensating for their insecurities. Overall it just depends on the person.

• Why? These people who cake makeup on... It just baffles me. It takes SOOOO much time and effort, I take pride in the fact that I can do hair and make-up in three minuets, A little foundation, black Eye liner on the lower lid, single coat of mascara, and lip gloss; shake my hair (I have an afro in braids) and DONE! :D Plus these people don't normally look good, blue eye shadow over half your face and skin the same shade as a wotsit is most definitely not attractive. What's wrong with what's underneath.

• you can go from this

link

to this

link

with makeup :)

• I often think that she's trying way too hard to look good and/or impress other people, mainly men. Too much makeup also makes you look worse, not better. LESS IS MORE!

• My first reaction is she is trying too hard, but sometimes I stare too long at the hideous makeup she wears. I have a customer who wears load amounts of makeup like she's hiding the ugly underneath..

Its a good thing I go natural and I still get hit on :) I don't need makeup as much, thank god..

• Makeup can't fix ugly, legitimate ugly, so I hold no negative opinions towards it

I think makeup should be used to ENHANCE facial features, but it's whatever. I see cake faces with guys all of the time so it's not like it's a real issue for the opposite gender I suppose.

Now guys with makeup...that's different

I have a guy friend who wears makeup because he's struggled with acne but I told him to stop because it's bad for his skin and whoopdeedoo, his skin is clearing up a bit(not a lot though)

Now if you mean over the top link her pic might not seem like alot, but I forget what they're called but they're Asian chicks who dye their hair blond, wear a sh*tload of obvious makeup & act like retards. They'd be the equivalent of scene kids

that's self hating and ridiculous but ok

• The lnk you sent me is representative of many girls I see everyday. When they flirt with me I laugh on the inside.

• Honestly? I don't care. They can do whatever they want with their face.

• doesn't realize how bad it looks

• I would think she probably doesn't feel to good about herself, and she feels like she has to hide herself, I wear makeup most days, but not a lot of it, I only wear brown eyeliner, and a little tan/gold eyeshadow, oh and a little lip gloss (:

• I think that its a not a matter of too much makeup, its about the poor application of makeup . A girl may have less make up on and look worse than the girl who has a lot more makeup on. It all depends on how good the girl is at applying makeup. I would ban all self tanners and bronzers from girls who don't know how to use them if I could.

• I see women ALL the times with WAY too much make-up on. Yes many women do not know how to apply their make-up but I would rather see that then see it caked on, them looking like a clown or a hoebiscuit

• That's true as well. I guess that a little bit of makeup applied wrong draws less attention that 10 pounds of makeup caked on a girl.

• :D yes true

• oh sweetie, let me help you!

• She really likes makeup.

• She probably doesn't feel good about her self, I don't wear make-up (eyeliner sometimes) but that's it. The reason is because I don't like the cake feeling on my face. I don't know how girls do that and keep it looking the same all day long.

• Clown.

• She's insecure.

• and trying to make her face look like something it's not.

• "eeew. why? I bet she's prettier without all that."

• Desprer much for attention

• HOE

• She should be in the circus

• I just think she went heavy on the makeup. That's if I even notice.

I'm not that judgmental to sit and analyze some random person for no reason.

What Guys Said 10

• It's odd that too much never seems to be enough.

• I think she's either insecure or doesn't know how to apply make up.

• feel sorry for them

• Just a good way to know who not to waste time on. It's creepy too.

• if I could choose multiple answers I choose A,B,C, and D. plus I see it as a major turn off and I could write a whole book on it

• Well Probably there is an occasion or a party that she will be attending.. too much make in women in ordinary days was very unusual. well still depends and in My Opinion. Men Prefer women with their Natural Beauties.. without putting anything on their face, but make still okay for us, I suggest ware light make ups.

• Clowns for sure lol

• Time flies by in the city of light.

Time stands still in the country.

Theres no time for a fuss and a fight.

As we travel the land.

And id be satisfied

Just to be Not Denied.

To reside

With some pride

We'll Arrive

To the City

The city of light.

I think there trying way to hard to cover up bad acne or percieved flaws.

• Agreed :)

• Accept my request please.

• ok man

• She's DTF.

• I saw one the other day (a couple days ago I think). She looked exactly like someone from Jersey Shore. And so I thought to myself, "She must watch way too much Jersey Shore or something" and kinda blamed the media but also blamed her for being dumb enough to think that she looked good with that amount of makeup and for not being able to filter the media information she got to see how makeup should really be used.