Do you think 5'7 is tall for a girl?

That's what I am. It's above average. I don't feel tall. But I'm one people ask to reach stuff at work. My auny called me "tall girl".

Most Helpful Guy

• It is taller than average, but not super tall. Tall is also relative to the height of the person you're talking to as well.

What Guys Said 9

• nah, I'm 5'9 and I think I'm short

so anyone shorter than me

will be perceived as short by me.. ^-^

• I start thinking of girls as tall around 5'9"-5'10"

• Tallish

• your above average but not tall if your around shorter people it makes sense like I am above average 6'1 and my moms 5'0 so I do a lot of reaching but I'm not really tall

• your pretty tall for a girl

• I don't think it's too tall. I've seen girls that were my height, and I'm 6'2".

• Thats not tall. 5 10 is tall

• I like it.

• No. Tall girls are like 5'9-5'11"

What Girls Said 5

• I'm the same height, and I don't feel particularly tall either, though I do realize it's taller than average. My mom on the other hand, is tall for a woman. She's 5'10".

• Think about girls that are taller than you. Like me. :p

• Nah

• I'm 5'6 1/2 and peole call me tall all of the time too, which I think is weird. I don't think girls are tall until they are 5'9. Part of it is your posture too, I think -- my friends who were taller than me always said I seemed taller than I really was, whatever that means. You might have the same build/posture that lends itself to looking tall.

• I'm 5'1. Trust me, you are tall