Ladies, what are some assumptions you tend to make when seeing a "hot"/attractive guy?

By attractive I mean well dressed, good posture, etc, etc. What are some things that isntantly come to mind or that you wonder about?

So, if you tend to think a good looking guy -probably- gets around with multiple girls/ is a player/ is experienced dealing with the opposite gender, experienced in bed, etc... what would you think if you found out he is the opposite...not very experience for his age, prefers to date one girl at a time/ have a GF. What then? ...

244

Most Helpful Girl

• 'He's probably a whore'

'He probably has insecurity issues and women have to suffer because of them; because he goes around trying to reassure himself that he's attractive enough by stringing girls along.'

'He relies on his looks instead of his brain and his heart'

• thanks, that's interesting. Could you clarify what you mean by 'stringing along' girls?

• If he's the opposite, then I would find it very refreshing. Experience with the opposite gender *or same gender, whatever floats your boat! What ever tickles your pickle! :) * can be a good thing and it can be a really bad thing. Some people allow their past experience to... : / honestly; make them extremely difficult to deal with in future relationships. Because one chick screwed them over, any chick they're interested in the future has to get precautions she may not deserve that the bitch

• who screwed him over should have gotten! It would be so refreshing to find a guy who's not so complex that it makes him frustrating to deal with and I don't have to worry about any whorism with him

Sponsored

What Girls Said 23

• -He has no problem getting women.

-He must have women falking to him so I have to be on my game (let him know how I feel and stand out from the rest)

-I hope his personality matches his face.

• Here is my long and late answer:

I'm not usually attracted to a man who seems to take more time getting ready than I do or any girl does for that matter.

However, there is a difference between fashionably dressed and cleanly dressed.

Good posture is always a plus, but again there is a difference between puffed up, "I am a stud" posture and just plain good posture.

There is also a difference between walking like he has weights hanging from his scrotum or just got off a horse, and walking with a spring in his step.

So I guess it all depends on what you mean in your question.

If you were referring to mostly the former, I would agree with most of the girls here, except the ones who find it hot. If you were referring to mostly the latter, then I would find it naturally attractive. Thoughts? Won't come until I actually meet him.

Second part of the question, if I found him to be the opposite of his swagger, I'd wonder what is motive for acting like that is in the first place. What type of woman is he trying to pick up? The ones who sleep around? Good luck.

If you are quality yourself, you should look for quality. And in my opinion, a man who does not sleep around is quality, but that's because it is something that is part of my own personal values as well.

• "The things I would do to that man in private. Oh God. The things, oh the things. He's way too good for me to even be looking at him. If he catches me checking him out, he's going to have a good chuckle over it with his friends later. I need to look away before he sees. Can't. Look. Away...Eyes. Glued. To hotness... F***he saw me."

• I've met hotties that lost me at the "opening" conversation lol with the different groups I'm with they are boring/gay(haha)/too smart they correct/crazy fun/ or just jealous..basically to me I think the same thing every time I see guys "oh well you look at that"

• that is SOOO sad you judge a guy so quickly on his opening conversation. So many girls are like you. SOOO judgemental.

• So many guys are like you. SOOO judgemental. Lol its what they are saying to me that's offense you jerkoff

• metro. vain. gay. well-raised. spoiled child. depends

• In this order

Damn!

Could never have a chance with a guy that good looking

He is either a spoiled brat and everything is given to him or he worked very hard to get where he is.

Hot Damn!

"Few things go through my head I would like to happen"

Walk away before he sees you!

"Walks away"

• Hmm ...

He's rich,

He's educated,

He's was well raised,

He' professional,

He's intelligent,

He's got swag,

There are a few that instantly pop in my head.

• I just assume it's one of my exes, to be honest. :p

• If I found out the opposite... hmmm... I would make sure to know him for who he is. And if I somehow offended him with my assumptions, I would apologize from the bottom of my heart, and ask for forgiveness.

• Wooooow omggggg...then, is he a player hm maybe or probably has a lot of girls after him. Then I try to observe to make an opinion from a second impression

• He got that swag ( ;

and that he's a player hands down

-A

• i wonder how many other girls he's been with...

• well, I will appreciate his looks. I will also think that most probably he is already taken

• no questions

just the word "dayuuummmmmm"

• that I have no chance in hell with him

• MARRY ME?!

• he must have a lot of girls running after him. might be player, if single. if he's taken, she must be gorgeous

• in order

oh my god he is so handsome

he would never look twice at me

he looks like a rich kid I normally hate those type of people

but damn he is attractive

oh well hey maybe he will notice me

nope okay well

*walks away*

• I'm like OHHHH f*** :) I want him.

• his personality is a big deal for me...can tell a lot about a guy

• That he is conceited and will think he is too good for me.

• And that he has a girlfriend.

• He's hot and if I think he's my type then I'll talk to him

• "He's hot." or "Wow"

and then I go with my business.

What Guys Said 4

• I only clicked on this, was to see what women felt about this. And to be honest all I learned is that women treat attractive men the same way men treat attractive women. We think the same things, and respond in similar ways, yet we get bitched at by women because of it, but its perfectly OK for women. Get it together ladies, you can't be mad at guys for assuming a really hot girl is a player aka slut, if you feel the same way about an attractive man

• hmm,interesting.you girls are crazy.def didn't know you can feel like that,yall damm good pretenders lol

• They all run away scared from me...it is obvious that they cannot take my godly good looks.

• Okay life is over for me in terms of the ladies.