Is it bad to go into a hair salon with pictures?

Basically I'm nervous/embarrassed about showing pictures of the hairstyle I want... do hair stylists prefer this or...?

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No its not bad at all. They love this and prefer it. They can't read your mind about what you want exactly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You're the one paying them. They should accommodate what you want and therefor of course you can provide pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, people do it all of the time.

You are only making it easier for the stylist and creating a visual, noting to be embarrassed about.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's a good idea so then the hair stylist knows exactly what you want and what you are excepting to get.

0|0
    0|0
  • no it is good to do that I do it all the time and they do magic on my hair ha ha I bring a new photo or look in their books every time I go I get a different hairstyle every time I go to he salon

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Go with pictures it helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • How else are you going to get the hair style you want if you don't show pictures?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it is not bad! I have done it before. I think they prefer if you do, so they can try and cut your hair the way you wish it to be!

0|0
    0|0
  • of course not, it actually makes their job tons easier! people are not good at describing visually what they want, pictures are much much better

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.