GIRLS: Hair color Suggestion?

after ending things with my "boyfriend" of four years (and dating a couple of guys afterwards) I feel like a different person. they were pretty rough relationships and I know it sounds weird, but I feel like by changing my hair color it helps me "shed" my past in a way. the thing is usually your natural hair color is the most flattering hair color for you, so I really don't know what color I should dye my hair. the best way I can describe how I look like ( as much as I dislike this person) would be Kim Kardashian in terms of skin tone, natural hair color and the length/thickness of her hair. but the difference is that my eyes are hazel. please can anyone give suggestions of what color I should dye it? :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• i really liked this hair color, and I think you can look really good. link or since you mentioned that you somehow look like kim why don't you try this link

• i like the first one alot! I actually never considered that color before, but now I am. :P thanks for the suggestion!

• if you don't want to go to a salon

id recommend only going a few shades lighter or darker

• stylesweekly.com/.../...-Hair-Color-Ideas-2015.jpg
    Ombre would be a good idea if your nervous about change