Ugg boots for men? what do you think?

link

Its summer time I know, but I'm thinking about buying a couple of these :D. No I'm not gay, but its a cowboy thing :p. I was in the military and you can say I got used to wearing boots and uts.

Updates:
For you all ladies that did not know, Uggs were created for men. That's right. Originally in Australia for sheep herders and WW2 Aviators.

0|0
18|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugg boots are terrible. I hate the way they look on anyone, girl or guy.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Not a fan.

But then I'm not a fan of uggs full stop.

1|0
    0|0
  • sure why not? though I don't think you should wear them in the summer...just saying

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think all uggs should be band from the plant earth lolz I think that they are a waste of money because they are highly unattractive. BUT if you like them then go ahead and rock em.

0|0
    0|0
  • this man wears uggs and he is definitely not gay link

0|0
    0|0
  • UGGS affect people's posture---if you watch someone wearing them, they seem to slouch. I think they look kind of sloppy, myself. For someone who's used to the structure of cowboy boots, I don't know if a softer boot would be as attractive or comfortable.

1|0
    1|0
  • Don't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • They actually look cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few pairs and I really love them. Very comfortable and cute. But I have never seen a man wearing them and although they make them for men as well it would just look kind of odd in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think anyone should wear uggs lol

but if you like em, get em

1|0
    0|0
  • No!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I ever see a man wearing ugg boots I"m going to trip him then steal his ugg boots and burn them...I never want to see a man wearing those. Next thing you know they'll be stealing their girlfriends lulu lemons as well and then taking our purses to the mall :S

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like it on men sorry =/

0|0
    0|0
  • NO. uggs are ugly for anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • They look idiotic, even on Affleck.