Ugg boots for men? what do you think?

link

Its summer time I know, but I'm thinking about buying a couple of these :D. No I'm not gay, but its a cowboy thing :p. I was in the military and you can say I got used to wearing boots and uts.

For you all ladies that did not know, Uggs were created for men. That's right. Originally in Australia for sheep herders and WW2 Aviators.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugg boots are terrible. I hate the way they look on anyone, girl or guy.

What Girls Said 17

• Not a fan.

But then I'm not a fan of uggs full stop.

• sure why not? though I don't think you should wear them in the summer...just saying

• No. Just no.

• Personally I think all uggs should be band from the plant earth lolz I think that they are a waste of money because they are highly unattractive. BUT if you like them then go ahead and rock em.

• this man wears uggs and he is definitely not gay link

• UGGS affect people's posture---if you watch someone wearing them, they seem to slouch. I think they look kind of sloppy, myself. For someone who's used to the structure of cowboy boots, I don't know if a softer boot would be as attractive or comfortable.

• Don't do it.

• They actually look cute.

• I have a few pairs and I really love them. Very comfortable and cute. But I have never seen a man wearing them and although they make them for men as well it would just look kind of odd in my opinion.

• i don't think anyone should wear uggs lol

but if you like em, get em

• No!

• If I ever see a man wearing ugg boots I"m going to trip him then steal his ugg boots and burn them...I never want to see a man wearing those. Next thing you know they'll be stealing their girlfriends lulu lemons as well and then taking our purses to the mall :S

• i don't like it on men sorry =/

• NO. uggs are ugly for anyone.

• dont wear them

• They look idiotic, even on Affleck.

• I think it's ridiculous

What Guys Said 1

• HOMO