How do you know if a man you're dating is gay or not?

He loves to shop, groom, and work out everyday.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex did all of those things. I loved it because he was truly my best friend. It made us closer. He is just metrosexual. He just cares about himself. Be proud of that. It's better than unshaved and going to the bait shop to get his t-shirts and he is not over weight.. God, now that I think of that.. That would suck to go to a bait shop to get a t-shirt...

What Guys Said 1

• I don't get the question. If you're dating him, then my initial assumption would be that he's not gay. Shopping, grooming, and working out are normal behaviors.

• Well I don't date him anymore. I was just wondering if he was or not.

What Girls Said 3

• Gays stare at guys, wear gay outfits, Talk gay and some of them go to Gay parties. at least my gay friends are like that :p If he does those, then he is gay.

• This is also true. It is commonly shown through his expressions but it's hard to tell if he is on the DL.

• Ask him to watch gay porn with you. See what he says.

• Smile. I will ask my next boyfriend that and if he says sure! I will definitely hint out of that relationship.

Thanks!

• That doesn't make him gay! guys now a days spend more time doing there hair and on shopping for clothes because they take care of them self doesn't make them gay!