Best hair length for a girl?

I was wondering, what do you think is the best hair length for girls?

And below which point does it get a little too long (say past the boobs, waist, hips etc).

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a ridiculous question to ask. Sorry to say that but it's true.

It's extremely subjective to the person. For YOU what would look good?

HMM I don't know, I don't know how you look like. What height you are, type of face shape, fat, thin, average body? ... So many factors are involved that NOBODY here will give you the right answer. Nobody.

All we can give you is OUR preferences. And if you are gonna choose your hair style based on random people online (mind you this is like very few people at best) compared to say, your community that you live in... It's better to get advice from people you know or just look in the mirror and ask yourself what would look good on you.

Even if you don't know, JUST TRY SOMETHING. Grow it out if you want. Who cares. Cut it super short! Give your hair to some cancer thing and let it grow it, play with it as it grows and experiment.

There is no "best" hair length. Find something you like, and that you can love because it doesn't matter what other people think. If you can't even be happy with your hair style, how can you be happy with your self? :| So find something you like and f*** anyone who says they don't like it. Grow some balls. (sorry for the tough love but seriously, experiment on it, be adventurous!)

What Guys Said 6

• Ahhh, I love long hair on many women, not all but, if it's past her lower back where her hips/butt start..it's too long for me.:-)

• A few inches above the bum is the ideal length imo.

• I like long hair on girls, like nearly to her waist. That's just me. Too long I think would be below her butt.

• Around shoulder length.

Not too long as in past the boobs.

Not too short as in past the chin.

Perfect length.

• It's too long if it goes past her mid back, it's too short if it doesn't at least go to her shoulders

• Shoulder length is a good length.

What Girls Said 4

• For a lot of girls, right under the boobs or midwaist. But it really depends on your face shape. :)

• Long as you get it

• One length that looks good on most women is an inch or two below the collarbone. As to the rest, it's all relative to your features.

• It depends on the peson as Justdance22 rightfully says. I have curly hair which is neck length, when straightened the back reaches my shoulder blades and the front just inches above my breast, either hair length suits me.