What is your opinion of guys that wear earrings?

Do you girls like guys who wear earrings or do you think that's a trend that is no longer as "cool" as it used to be?

I want to hear you girls and guys out! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• No,it think it can be really sexy,and who cares about trend as long as it looks good :)

What Girls Said 19

• I say if you like it, then it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks.

I like piercings in general, so ear piercings on guys are no big thing. I'm more partial to gauged ears than like, diamond studs, but that's just my style. I have my ears gauged to a 00 and tend to find similar things attractive on other people, haha.

• I totally agree-- I like gauges much beter than diamonds. especially big diamond studs on white guys.... those are bad.

• Bahaha. I don't know anyone who really pulls off the huge diamond studs because no one I know wears them, but I'm sure there's someone out there somewhere. =P I can't help but laugh though because they remind me of my brother like five years ago when he thought he was so gangster, hahaha.

• I love gauges. I only have super tiny ones, 12, but I'm slowly trying to convince my mom to let me go to an 8. It's small but so adorable to me.

• I like earings, its cool, alright, I guess.

I suppose most of us are pretty indifferent about it these days..

some of us find it attractive, some of us think its gay, but most of us are pretty indifferent.

Personally, (and I am sure quite a few others agree, while many probably disagree) I find any piercings, other than ears, weird.

My boyfriend wants to get his lip pierced, and I will not let him.

Some people can pull it off, and it looks cool and hot and such if they can, but not everyone is fit for it.

• i think it's hot when he has stud earrings, on the outside of his earlobe. I guess more of a goth look, that's what I find attractive anyway

• For me it all depeneds on the guy. Overall I'd say no, I'm not a fan of them. However, there are a select few guys who honestly can pull them off and look very hot. Mostly to me they just look sort of trashy or "big man" looking.

• i'm not a fan of it.

• What is it about it that you don't like? Explainnnn :D

• I would never hate on anyone and if he's a really cool guy, I'd probably consider him maybe has something more, but it doesn't change the fact that I think earrings tend to be tacky on a guy.

• So it comes down to your prefference. That's cool :o

• im a huge fan of gauged

• the only type of ear piercing on a guy I like is gauged. I hear wearing one earring on your left side indicates to the whole world that you're gay. gg.

• it depends on the guy... if he can pull it off then its hot. but if a guy is walking around with two (or one) huge diamond in his ear(s) it can sometimes just look obnoxious and silly. I'm actually not a big fan of it, but that's not typically something I judge on guys ya know?

• I just love peircings. They're freaking sexy as hell. Ears, lips(ohmybob), tongue. As long as the dude's belly button isn't periced. Actually, I think that's they only exception I'd have.

• I think it's hot if he has just ONE stud. Anything else is just eww i.e. both ears pierced, gauges, hoops, etc.

• It depends on the guy I think-i've seen guys wearing a pair of earrings and they look gorge, but other guys just wouldn't suit them. I hate it when guys wear one earring though-if you're gonna do it then do it proper lol.

• I like earings

• i think its hot:] but on white guys I find smaller earrings hotter unless theyre gaged. but on black dudes the diamonds are hot too. I guess all earrings on all guys are hot though

• yeaa I think one earing looks hot ,preferrably on a guy who is tanned or has dark skin.

I don't like hooped earings, agree major turn offf lol

• captives or rooks on ears are hot

• i love earrings on guys, especially diamond ones, not small hoops. huge turn on.

• no thanks

• HOT!

• i think it's pretty sexy

What Guys Said 1

• Don't think of it as a trend. Some guys like it, some think it's gay. If you like it, get it, because there's plenty of women out there that think its hot.