What hair color looks best on curly hair?

I have curly hair & I'm looking to dye it maybe. If you've seen pics of me on my profile, then you'd probably have an idea of my skin color and natural hair color which is dark brown. I'm not white, so don't recommend some dumbass blond or red hair color, cause quite frankly that's not helpful and it's tacky on non-whites

I used to dye my hair black cause I love black hair but it's boring on myself. So I want to dye it something else

blahblahblah, yes, I understand guys don't like curly hair. That's not my point, just looking for suggestions(which I won't take to heart).

Link a pic of a shade of hair coloring you think is magnificent

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want something fun and exotic then I think this hairsyle and color would look great, it stands out in a positive way and I heard cute red head girls in :) if you want something that won't stand out as much then I would prefer brown.

What Guys Said 5

• For me the ultimate trinity for a womans outward appearance is black hair, brown skin, and brown eyes. But of course I'm old and antiquated.

• I assume you're talking to me? Who is trolling you? My fiance has black hair, brown skin, and brown eyes. She's from Sierra Leone W. Africa, though she's been here for 26 years. Just stating my opinion...

• NOT YOU PALEK! YOU COULD NEVER TROLL ME

the anon answer was removed :P he keeps trolling me anonymously. I assume it's the almost 30 year old virgin who lives with mommy and daddy and insists on creating multiple accounts to troll cause he's a dumbfck

• Ahhh, glad to know. ; - )

• Any color really. I think all color hair can be pretty. Guys like natural color in women's hair so if you dye it keep the roots dyed at all times and try to match a good color for your skin tone.

• "Guys like natural color in women's hair" right, but they still go for girls with dyed hair lmao

• I know, that's why I told people not to recommend blond or red because it's tacky as f***. Yet, whaddyaknow, people insisted on saying red when I think it looks horrible

• Yes people like tacky these days

• black or bronze

• black or white

• Curly hair...ugg...color isn't going to make it look better. I prefer blond, though, if I have to choose.

• this doesn't help. I already said NO BLONDE OR RED

• So you're asking a question and telling me what I can't say in my answer? I prefer blond regardless of what you think.

• blonde*

What Girls Said 12

• link

link

I like those. I don't really know what your skin tone is though.

• Well I don't think brown holds the prettiest curls but this chestnut is divine.

link

• link

You are the same skin color as cassie. Get that color..in highlights. Try a honey blond with caramel highlights.. that will look nice on you. Or the c cassie has on her head. Or you can try a medium brown with honey blond highlights.

I like browns and golds on your hair. If you want something ridiculous try burgundy hair. It looks so good on curly hair.

• weeeeell, I can't see your skin tone, but I can imagine from the description how it could be. I like this hair here link or this one here link or link if you had posted a photo of yourself, it would have been easier. as not all the people that answer here are your friends. hope you like this.

• I like this shade of brown, whatever it's called: link

• I love red curly hair. :)

• 0|0
  • you can always get highlights and low lights. like a light blondish color that will bring out the darker versions.

link

make sure you stay within 2-3 shades of your natural color to make it look as natural as possible :)

good luck

• keep it natural

• I don't really want to. I want something new

• if you have a professional job and need to be presentable stick to colors that are closer to your current natural color, keep it lighter will be fine. darker, too common.

2nd option, keep your natural color and add highlights.

if you like it fun, and job allows...for your age, enjoy experimenting different colors...

bold - -add some blond, blue OR purple highlights...could also add some on the tip if you have side bangs.

i don't recommend full head dye of fancy colors...too extreme.

• 0|0
  • I absolutely adore red curly hair! It looks really pretty on girls!

• So...if you don't want blond or red, and I assume you don't want brown, that leaves black. There aren't many shades of black.

• I'm open to different shades of brown. I never said I was closed off

• If you put caramel highlights in it, that might look good.