A question for tall girls or girls with average height.

Have you ever been physically attracted to a short guy, and by that I mean significantly shorter than you? Maybe he had a cute face, or a hot body or something. He could be either a friend or just a random guy in public.

If so, how tall are you and how tall was he? And I'm not asking if you would date him, just if you have ever found him physically attractive.

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'9" and I thought this one guy friend of mine was pretty cute and would definitely date him if he liked me (he's 5'6")

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, shortest must have been about 5ft4 (so am I) thought he was quite good looking, but no I didn't go there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. All the guys I've liked were usually my height or taller. I'm almost 5'6

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8

And yes, there are hot short guys with cute faces and nice bods. But I would never start smth with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I am like 5'4" so any guy shorter than that would be interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the guys I have date have even been my height or shorter than me. I am pretty short; 5 7

0|0
    0|0
  • no. my height or taller. but not too tall. I'm 5'6''

0|0
    0|0
  • im 5'7 and yes I've seen attractive short guys but I wouldn't date them due to their height. I like guys 6'2 and taller

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• What is with all the short or average height girls commenting on this forum? Ladies, I think he was meaning to ask girls who were 5'11" and up. Otherwise, practically ever guy would be over your height. lmfao

Anyways, I have been attracted to taller women too. Not like I choose them exclusively, but I do see the occasional beaut a bit taller than I and I am 5'11"

0|0
    0|0
  • why would any guy want to date taller than themselves?

0|0
    2|0
    • why wouldn't they?

• because they are taller? shorter girls are hotter

• i'm more attracted to taller girls than shorter girls. but that's just me of course