No panties vs thong???

ok guys do you like a girl to wear no panties or a thong and why

girls what do you prefer to wear

Most Helpful Guy

• I would prefer for her to wear underwear. But not thong.

What Guys Said 15

• I dated a woman for a wile that never wore underwear, I must admit it was a huge turn on!!!

• I prefer no panties while going out, it's sexier and provides easy access if the right moment comes up.

• There's something undeniably sexy about a girl who wears no panties.

• no preference as long as I get to play with what's underneath xD

• I've read some girls prefer no underwear over anything, thong or not. especially if they're wearing a short skirt, but, again, that's just some women

• Looks like laundry will be a bit easier by going commando. :) Plus it is healthier so I have been told to let things air out down there.

• Thongs yay they bring such joy

• If i take off a girls pants it better be a thong. Unless it is a tight dress. I can understand if you didn't wear a thong.

• like a girl that goes commando no panties or thong on and no bra

• no panties is sexier.

• I like the thing better.. But I definitely want to see what is underneath.

• Go commando. That is hot and thongs are gross.

• just wondering why are they gross?

• Because...they have a strap up her ass and I am not into rectums...and I see girls bending over and I can see the whole top elastic piece and even the piece heading down her crack..ugh...even a G-string would be better...o.O

• lol I see why you liked my answer XD

• Wouldn't it depend on the girl in question?

• for this question lets say your girl. or a girl you want to f*ck

• I'm single, so that's out of the question..however if it was a girl I wanted to f***, then the obvious answer is commando...easy access

• ...but if we were going out for a date or something, then she should probably wear something, whether it's a thong or what

• if she's; my gf and i am with her anything goes... outside of that she better have something on. .. most girls that do that shit are one night stand banana hunters that have had numerous partners and sure as hell aren't gf matterial. careful of std's boyz and girls that do it with skirts? well they are super... easy

• Commando, 100%, especially when she tells me when we're out in public.

• and wearing a skirt too lol

• Totally. Or at the very least, really low cut jeans. Awesome!

What Girls Said 6

• Commando by far, nothing like letting my vagina breath. I hate wearing thongs, I wear them strictly with formal clothing, skirts and dresses. Okay, and when I know things will get steamy. My boyfriend thinks it's sexy when I don't have any undies on, so it's a double win situation.

• I will go pantiless at times, but I prefer some sort of panty. I like thongs and have a drawer full.

• I wear thongs almost daily but if I'm at home or with my boyfriend I usually go commandooo. lol

• im the same way, if I'm not in a thong then I'm in some cute cheeky ones lol

• I would rather go pantiless, because I don't like the feeling of thongs :p

• LOL! I like MOST of your answers...but there is no doubt that I respond more enthusiastically when someone agrees with my preferences of a more sexual nature...O.O

• usully don't wear any. strip teases can be fun though.

• I don't wear panties sometimes. I have a video too