GIRLS: Do you wear make-up when you go to the gym?

I usually wear only foundation or a base as my skin isn't perfect at all. As I do pilates, my class is full of girls, so I don't care, but when I go to the gym, I try to wear mascara or eyeliner.

How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• For the girls who do wear make up in the gym.. Why?

• Because they look better & may feel better about any skin issues that they have. Also, they tend to be the hot girls that guys WILL give attention regardless of how much makeup they're wearing at the gym.

• Okay I guess I kind of get the point. The gym where I go doesn't have a lot of lady visitors :D A lot of bear sized power lifters though. It's kind of a rugged place and I like it. So I've never really seen the gym as a place to meet girls. Do girls mind being approached at gyms? I'm personally very concentrated when I'm working out.

• I hate my skin, I wear at least a base no matter the occasion and going to the gym isn't the exception. I use eyeliner because when I don't my eyes look sick or something. And basically that's my daily make-up. I don't like to wear too much make-up because it makes me feel fake, but I use it to "cover" the things I dislike about myself

What Guys Said 2

• guyliner, all the way.

• So, does this prove that women really do dress for men?

What Girls Said 11

• I don't wear makeup ever anyway...however, I had an exchange sister and she wore makeup. To the barn. In a blizzard. When it was just the two of us. And the horse. I'll never understand.

• Hell no.

I don't wear makeup to sweat and stink. I wear it to look nice. When I hit the gym I don't have time to look cute. It is not the place for that.

• If I'm making a trip to the gym or yoga studio then no, I don't put anything on. Sometimes I go right after work and then I'm wearing makeup because I wore it to work.

• I wear eyeshadow and mascara

• I don't wear any. I'm there to sweat and stink, not look beautiful.

• I usually just wear mascara and lip gloss.

• lipgloss and mascara.

• No, because I break out pretty easily as far as working out & sweating :/

• I don't wear any, when I go to the gym.

• I wear eyeliner and foundation.

• I wear foundation and eye liner