Should I go for hair removal?

i am very hairy guy, although I have no problem in getting girls and none has ever complained, they even run their hands through them...but I myself feel dirty ugly bear next to their perfect hair free silky body.

Should I get full body waxing?

Most Helpful Girl

• No!its so manly!

• uh! Hairy upper arm and shoulders ? Beastly!

• Then wax your body partly. Or buy an epilator. But anyway I think I would be OK with it

What Girls Said 4

• Nope !

Unless you really have some true self image issues due to this, and in that case do whatever you need to feel better about yourself.

• Personally I like nonhairy men so I'd say go for it. But for personal reasons, if it makes you feel gross that should be the real reason to get it done.

• only if you want to

• NO don't get a full body waxing that would look so weird and when the hair grows back you'll be all prickly. Girls are suppose to be hairless that's why we shave our legs and stuff but guy's have hair cause it makes them a bit more manly. Guy's can groom their head, beard, and nether regions..but the rest of the hair I would just leave it alone. I'm sure most girls don't mind anyways

• i thought gals prefer waxed body to a bear body!

• but if boy has hairy shoulder amd upper arm also?

• Yeah it's honestly not that big of a deal as you probably think. My boyfriend has hairy arms as well and I really don't mind it. I even love his scruffy beard :P I knew a guy once that would always shave his legs and I always made fun of him cause he just looked like such a girl when he did that. He lost all of his attractiveness when he started doing that. A girl will love you hair and all!

What Guys Said 2

• Just as many others have said, if it really does bother you that much, do whatever you feel is necessary. Just don't feel obligated to do something that extreme (and painful, from what I've heard) to suit the (nonexistent, seeing as you've said you have no trouble with women) needs of someone else.

Personally, as another hairy man...just let the forest grow, brother!

• wow you are also hairy? Like very hairy? How you feel about it, esp around women?

• if it really bothers you then why not? it's going to hurt like a mother eff soo... brace yourself