Is being beautiful more important than being sweet/caring?

You're a guy and you are choosing a partner , which is more important

A sweet caring nature

OR

An incredibly beautiful appearance

Note that if you choose Beauty over sweetness the women won't be mean she just won't be particularly sweet and caring , she just will be a beautiful and aloof .

and also if you choose Sweetness over Beauty , the women won't be ugly looking , she just won't be striking and will have average looks but a very sweet nature .

What is more important to you ?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is this one customer that comes into work.

Just from her voice, you can tell she's very kind and sweet. She looks like your average girl. Nothing too fancy. But definitely pretty.

After talking to her for a couple of minutes, I was going to ask her out but then I look down and see a ring on her finger! I was upset!

Then she came in a couple days ago and I was in a daze then my co-worker comes up to me and says are you okay? and I said yeah just in a daze sorry. And she says who's the pretty girl? and I said over there and my co-worker replied she's pretty. I thought she would be more extravagant looking

What Guys Said 4

• sweet and caring of course! I'm a baby when I'm sick or sad..I don't want my beautiful partner to act like I should "get over it"...even if I should..haha

• Why can't I have both?

And I would much rather have a girl who is caring and sweet than a girl who is beautiful and aloof. Have you ever tried talking to someone like that...it's like talking to a wall, I'd rather talk to the wall

• a sweet and caring nature is more important to me...:)

• Beautiful and aloof. I honestly don't need a girl to be gaga over me to be happy. She might even come around in time.

What Girls Said 3

• This is the age old story of personality vs. looks! I know this question is for guys but I'd rather have someone with a caring personality as opposed to just a pretty face.

• Yeah I just thought since we are viewed as the sweet and beautiful gender , I wanted to know which is more important to be viewed as a "woman" sweetness or beauty

• Usually guys go for looks.that's more important

• every women or girl is beautiful no matter what