Belly buttion piercings?

So I'm planning on getting my belly button pierced soon and I was wondering how guys view girls who have them as? Is it sexy or not? I'm getting a classy belly ring with a diamond in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I think that if you like it than that is all that should matter. Don't do it because guys think it's sexy, cute or whatnot. I am not into them but eh, that's just me.

What Guys Said 2

• Not a fan. I think the navel is naturally attractive and the piercing is an unattractive distraction.

• I'm not a fan.

What Girls Said 3

• MIne is peirced. Any guy who has ever said something about it has liked it. I have never found anyone who thought it was ugly unless they were like 80 and old fashioned. If you like it get it. Who cares what anyone else thinks.

• I have mine pierced and any guy who has seen it loves it.. Especially guys I'm seeing, when we are making out they like playing with it and kissing it? It's odd I know but I guess its a turn on sometimes..

• don't get a belly ring, get a belly bar, they look so much better. I've worn both, and the belly rings look awkward, and are awkward to wear as well.