Does this bag look OK on me?

Does this bag look too big on me? Or does it look ok? [size wise]. Please be honest. I don't want to use a bag that doesn't look right for my size. By the way, in case anyone is curious, this bag will be used for my books.

link

Also, please excuse the mess in the background of the pic. It wasn't mine. lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• too big,fine for the beach or camping-not for books

What Guys Said 3

• going camping with that thing?

• It looks a bit too huge. You should maybe get 2/3 of that size, I like the color.

• It does seem a bit big for you, that was my first impression but I don't know how big your books are maybe you actually need one that big.

...nice pants BTW. (that was my second thought, third was about the mess :P)

What Girls Said 3

• Too big my dear! looks like a dog carrier or a sport's equipment bag. I know big bags are good for carrying loadsa stuff but that is just too long.

• Yaa unless it's a gym bag I always thought that oversized bags looked silly. Get a nice backpack or something, I got a nice stylish one from urban outfitters. It'll be easier to carry and better for your back if you're lugging around heavy books.

• That's perfect! Not only books but food too.