Do other not pretty girls feel awkward shopping at hollister?

i like hollister clothes because I think they're cute and I'm really skinny so they have stuff that fits me. but I'm not pretty at all. all the girls who work at hollister (at least where I'm from) are gorgeous and all the guys are really hot. and almost all the people I see shopping there are good looking as well. I'd feel so awkward being the ugly person in a store full of hot people so I order my hollister clothes online. any other girls get me?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I know what ya mean. I get a little wobbly at Sears.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know about awkward in a self conscious sense, but it gets a little annoying when the only clothes you can find are for a bunch of scrawny fifteen year olds. Honestly, go there and find a stack of shirts and the biggest one if a medium. I mean wtf is this sh*t?

0|0
    0|0
  • who says you're ugly?... If you like the clothes, wear them and don't worry about what people say.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is there a store where only ugly people shop?

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 5

• I sure as hell don't feel attractive

I pull out some of those tops and shorts and I swear only one thigh could or would fit. They're clothing are unbelievably small. Gotta be flat in the front and back

I do like American Eagle though. They've definitely expanded their target audience

1|0
    0|0
    • dunno I wouldn't say I'm flat. c cup chest on a size 2 frame and a bubble butt.

• I feel awkward shopping there because I'm a size 7. LOOOOL. I don't know those people are really bitchy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I just like to see the shirtless guys

0|0
    0|0
  • No those girls usually have make up and I don't so I can't say I couldn't look 'better' with make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't feel that way because I hear they only hire certain people like only 'pretty' white girls anyways at least you don't feel awkward shopping at a place because of race

0|0
    0|0