Guys, does a little fat matter?

Last night I was making out with this guy in the back of his car, and I took my shirt off, but I was so self conscious of my belly fat. I don't have big hips or love handles, but when I sit you can definitly see rolls... I would think guys would prefer a flat tummy, with abs maybe. Guys what do you think

Most Helpful Guy

• Very few people have a flat stomach when they sit; bodies just don't work that way. If a guy is anything like me, your boobs will have his attention and he won't even SEE your stomach. So, no, it doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 8

• A flat stomach is better, yes, for most men, though nobody expects a perfect woman. There's like two of those in the world (not women with flat stomachs, but perfect looking women).

I will say that a woman that is comfortable with a small degree of belly fat > woman that has a rockin stomach that isn't comfortable with her body.

If it bothers you one of two things should be done. Either A: fix it; or B: learn to not let it bother you.

• It doesn't bother me at all. I like it when a girl has a bit of belly fat. It's kinda cute. Like the others said, most people have rolls while sitting.

• AWe! I feel better now, I hope my guy thinks its cute also, haha

• If you have big breast he didn't even notice.

• rolls are okay with me but I don't like abs, its not a deal breaker but I just prefer women a lot like how you describe yourself more

• I'm surprised you don't like abs... But yeah like he didn't seem to care at all. I just wanted to know what was going through his mind ha ha and I don't have big boobs to distract him with LOL.

• no big deal. when you sit, you always are going to look like you have fat.

• no, nothing the matter with it prefer it to being skinny

• Not for me. As a few others have pointed out, I don't think anyone has a perfectly flat stomach when sitting down. The little fat you do have, along with the skin, will just bunch up. Nothing wrong with it.

• HardApple got it. Flat would be better but not a requirement so long as you don't have a beer belly. I don't like abs on women myself.

What Girls Said 0