Some Hair or no hair? (girls)

so I was wondering, what do girls like most? a nice clean guy with no hair, a kinda hairy guy with a bit of scruff, or the burly guys that are like apes?

im wondering because I have scruff and it starts form my waist down and I feel self conscious about it. would waxing be a good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most girls I know don't mind some chest hair, or armpit hair (not crazy-outta-control-never-wash-my-body-hair though). Down there I honestly think it should be what YOU feel is the most comfortable to you. Just like some girls like being completely hair free, others are more 70's, it's your choice. The only thing I have ever seen that kinda freaked me out was a guy with thick black curly hair all down his back (sorry to guys who have that-it's just me! I know some girls like it) Also, as a personal preference, I like it when guys have a bit of a stubble on their face :)

What Girls Said 6

• Downstairs, I don't care. Must be neat and groomed. Face? I like him clean shaven.

Chest.. Eh. As long as it isn't wild and bushy and crazy. I like a smooth chest.

• I think most girls are fine with a little scruff. Waxed is fun occasionally, but I wouldn't expect a guy to do it all the time. Trimming is fine, too.

• dont wax just trim and clean it up ... ots nice a bit scruffy but to much is like hoga howa cave man

• just trim a little. extremes like super ape or totally bald are bad.

• None on the face. Hair on legs, arm pits, happy trail, and you know...down below are acceptable.

• I would not like waxed. I feel like if they put that much effort into it, they would expect me to do the same! (Although I am mostly nice & clean! :P Never let anywhere near outta control haha)

What Guys Said 0