Dress for clubbing: yes on no?

link

link

Thanks for answering!

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Yea, that's perfect, N hot! I'd go for it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can see a dark patch in the front and her butt in the back in those pictures, so if you don't mind potentially providing a bit of show, go for it. The hem doesn't rise too high otherwise and the top is reasonably modest.

I don't care much for the cut of the fabric in the back, but I would not at all call the outfit racy aside from the moderate translucence.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am sorry for the lack of gumption but does your answer mean Yes or No:-)?

• I like that you used the word gumption; it's almost archaic due to lack of use.

"Yes" is my answer, from "if you don't mind potentially providing a bit of show, go for it." I wouldn't mind seeing a woman in that outfit as it is stylish and well-cut but not overtly sexual. The only thing I don't care for is the cut on the fabric from the neck to the bandeau that's providing the cup support in the front. It's a little too racer-back to me. All my opinion of course...

• I got it:-)thank you for answering :-)

• Hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • No for the club, yes with f me pumps on a date

1|0
    0|0
    • Why not for clubs:-)

• Show All
    • Thanks for answering:-)

• definitely it looks great

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would work., assuming you could pull it off.

1|1
    0|0
  • It'll work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you look like

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but most people aren't going to care what you wear there as long as you show lots of skin and are willing to rub your ass on a guy.

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 10

• Depends on body type but teamed with a strapless bra and a pair of killer heels it's perfect for clubbing.

1|0
    0|0
  • looks nice(:

1|1
    0|0
  • It's classy sexy- go for it!

1|0
    0|1
  • Aww now that is hot! I would totally wear that, you should do it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! That is hot. It's tight to show off the curves and I really like the back.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a yes

1|0
    0|0
  • sure, its slutty enough

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me.