Girls, How do You Feel about Chest Hair on Your Guy?

Hi! I have a guy friend who’s self-conscious about his looks. I won't go too far into the story, but what I want to know is; Ladies, how do you feel about chest hair? Thanks.

• I don't care.
  • I like it.
  • I don't like it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Age and amount of hair plays a huge part in this, from my experience. There is also a little bit of a paradox going on here in my opinion as well.

I think innately women actually prefer chest hair. It's a manly and therefore preferred trait, like facial hair. However a bare chest has become the new trend due to these Justin beiber like celebrities that look like they're 12. Look back to old photos from 30+ years ago, all the men had tons of chest hair and the women loved it.

• There's no "I'm a guy and want to see the results" option.

What Girls Said 20

• For the longest time I ASSUMED that a bare chest was sexy, just because it seems to be the new "in" thing. But now that I'm older, I realize that either bare or hairy can be sexy. I think some hair is sexy because it's a very manly characteristic, and since I'm attracted to men, manly characteristics are what are attractive to me. I see how the aesthetics of a bare chest can be preferred, and I'd date a guy with a bare chest, but I think some chest hair is sexy.

On that note - too much chest hair can be a turn off. As long as the guy keeps it looking neat, it's perfectly fine.

• Although I'd prefer my guy to shave his off, I really don't mind it (after being with him for 6 years, I am more than used to it).

(My boyfriend has hairy chest and back).

• I don't mind chest hair if it's not overwhelming. I like a little downy fluff on his chest to remind me he's a man!

• I like it.

But then again - I'm not completely against there being none either. it's not a massive deal. I prefer it - but it's not going to make me lose interest in a guy.

• It's hot, I like chest hair on a guy. Not too much though.

link

link

• i think it can be kinda sexy, as long as it's under control and not providing a home to birds/squirrels/etc...

i think I associate chest hair with being a man. and I find that sexy!

• Personally, I prefer no hair. I don't exactly know why.

• Not TOO hairy, but a bit is nice. Sexy sometimes. I know this guy on the swim team, his chest hair is barely there, but makes him even hotter.

• Hate it. If there's a little it's no big deal, but I prefer them smooth :)

• i like it...it's more rugged and manly.

• I don't like a lot of chest hair, but I just generally don't like a lot of hair on anyone. The only place that I really want hair is on people's heads. lol

• I don't care.

• I don't like it but if I really liked the guy it would matter that much

• As long as it's not too much, I think it's kind of sexy! ;)

• Doesn't really matter but some chests look better with a little hair. Not to much not to little?

• A little, not a lot. My guy friend is pretty much a bear. He has hair everywhere. When he's in a swim suit, he's completely covered. His beard goes to a neck beard which connects to his chest hair which connects to his happy trail. It also goes from the nape of his neck to his shoulders, arms, and back. And his legs are hairy too. I can only assume he's hairy everywhere else too. My boyfriend has a little chest hair and since he's blond, you don't actually see it.

• i like it very lightly trimmed link

• It's okay If it's some but not a lot

• I don't like it. I like a hairless chest.

• I don't like it but if I loved the guy, I wouldn't care