The right bikini style for me?

I'm normally not this shallow but I've been getting rather frustrated with the inability to find a decent swim suit style that'll work for my body type. Any suggestions?

I'm 5'4, and wear a size 0-3 jean. My waist is 23 inches. I have an athletic build...not very curvy. I also don't have the biggest chest in the world. A 32C. Any ideas?

Currently I have string bikinis and they make me look flat. Any styles you think would work?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you have a rocking body so kudos on that, and 32 C is perfect (a common conversation piece among guys, I can tell you the VAST majority agree with me). Definitely flaunt and highlight your athleticism. Two piece with wider straps that says you are ready for anything, sun bathing, football or volleyball on the beach or even a run. Trust me, if you have a toned body and C cup, guys will notice and there is no way they are going to think you look "Flat" remember their perspective is much different from your own and a lot more three dimensional. String bikinis are plenty sexy, don't get me wrong, but conveys that you are more interested in laying around in the sun than actually doing anything fun.

I love Volcom Bikinis, you can't go wrong.

Something like the ---Volcom Ladies Big Little Bikini--- in blue and black

or even something like it with shorts

What Guys Said 7

• just go for a plain orange two piece, this color will compliment your body type and size, your look amazing, I think your size compliments a bikini so your look great in whatever you choose though,x

• You're right, string bikinis are better on big boobs. From what I've seen, a fuller top piece compliments a smaller body.

like this: link

• Oh, the trauma of finding the perfect outfit!

Somehow, I think if you keep looking and trying 'em on, you'll come across the perfect, head-turning bikini.

• Triangle.

• You probably look fine already. Post some pics. I'm sure no one will disapprove

• wear something more conservative. since you look fat in the strings

• with that kind of frame I think you would look great in just about bikini

What Girls Said 2

• Sh*t! If you can't find a good bikini I don't know who on earth could!

Just go to Target and try em on - they have like 100 there.

And think of all us girls who are AA or DD or have a giant butt or a flat butt or thunder thighs or twiggy legs etc etc, and feel better about yourself haha.

Just pick your fav color.

Wow. the media really IS giving *everyone* body issues!

• But if you want more curves, just get a push up top and a smaller bottom. But really, you don't sound like you need to change the way you look AT ALL. Just get your fav color haha.

• link - Something like that.