Which wedges/heels would go well with this dress?

White lace dress -

link

link

Heels -

1. link (The color: Blush)

2. link

3. link

4. link

5. link

6. link

7. link

Or any other suggestions. No red or green color wedges/heels please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very pretty dress! However, I think all the shoes apart from the last pair aren't that nice.

I think link in nude color would go well with the dress or even the black. Maybe you should go for something more colorful to stand out a bit as the dress is quite plain colored, perhaps these link

Good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 12

• Well, Its a white lace dress So you should wear a simple design that has a color, shouldn't be a neon color.. Go for pastel colors or maybe a little darker... Or perhaps beige or peach..

The design should be pumps platforms or something similar... Nothing too complicated because lace is considered a design and you don't wanna over do it by wearing something too stylish with a complicated fabric..

Keeping it simple is the key..

If you want one of these options go with link number 6.

If it was me id choose orange or hot pink pumps with stylish earring and a high bun.

• its a bit risky going with a white shoe and dress because sometimes the whites don't match up and it looks odd so 2 and 3 are out for me. 5 is a bit too bold/chunky for the dress and isn't a color that would compliment it in my opinion. 1, 4, and 6 are okay but don't pop out at me. I would go with 7 because its soft so its not overpowering, it doesn't conflict with the fabric of the dress and it won't bring down the whole outfit because although it is a light color, it isn't boring.

• I like #2, 5, and 6.

#2 would match the best in terms of color and fabric.

#5 would be nice because it's a contrasting color, but it might be too dark, I'd have to see it on.

And #6 is a different color as well, but not as dark.

Also, I liked the design of those the best - the other ones I thought would look better with something like a maxi dress.

• oh I like that dress. its cute. :D

but I think it will look better with 5 or 6.

i don't think the white dress will look right with white shoes. its too much white, it might look like a wedding dress. and with shoes number 2, it will look like to much with the lace and the pattern on those shoes. you kind of have to go with something more simple.

• Im on my cellphone so not every link shows up. I love your lace dress I have one that is short sleeve where did you get the long sleeve from?

Anyway...i wore mine with sandals. The jesus christ type. Um but I think some cream wedges can work with them..or a nude tan brown or a dark brown the strappy type.

• # 6 or 1..

• I like the styles you chose but they are all neutrals. Since your dress is white, you need a pop of color such as tangerine, fuchsia, or the color people call seafoam. Those are colors that are super trendy right now and since its summer, you should really use a pop of color if not on your shoes then on your accessories.

• 6 would be my choice

• 2 or 6.

• That is such a cute dress!

I think #4 & #6 for the day/going out and about

#7 for going out

• 1,3,4,5,6 would all go

• i like number one the best, the color is really cute and adds something extra as the dress is all white. its girlie and goes with the lace but its not over doing it

number 6 is my second choice tho.

good luck