Grey hair at the age of 16?

It's not a majority. Just about 5-15 grey hairs lost in there somewhere and a couple of them are noticeable.

Should I be worried?

Also, would you consider this unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• could be stress,or genes. ask a doctor if something's wrong with your health,but it's not a problem when it comes to attraction,i wouldn't even notice

What Girls Said 3

• Its mostly hereditary but don't sweat it..i think its kinda cool to have a silver hair.

• It's not a big deal. You might just be stressed out. You can always dye your hair.

• Actually no there is nothing wrong my friend she started getting grey hair at around 15 and so did her dad its just in your genes, maybe someone else in your family had it aswell

What Guys Said 3

• This is't so unusual. I'd let nature take its course. Some people think prematurely grey hair is very attractive, especially for a guy!

• It hasn't stopped me by much. I've had a beard since my teens, and there's gray streaks in it, Always has been. I've had a few in my hairline along the side as well.

• I knew a kid that had an entire head of grey hair at 13 years old... Health wise, you might have a B12 deficiency. Are you a vegetarian?