Guys do you like corsets?

I think they make women look odd when they were them. Do you like them why or why not?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah I think they're weird, but whatever. Mostly don't care.

• in the bedroom! wouldn't be as good anywhere else

• with stilettos -- hell yeah!

• No, I do not like them.

• Yes, I think they make womens boobs look better. They pop out more. Lol

• don't care lol

• Not sure why, but they are quite a turn on for me.

• Dont care.

What Girls Said 7

• I wear them for work and you're right on some women they can look odd where they've sucked in the bodice too much but if they are properly fitted they can flatter the body and do wonders for your boobs!

• I personally love them. I bought my first corset for my 18th birthday, and my second one a month ago. They are authentic steel boned corsets, and they are two of my favorite pieces of clothing I own.

I dislike, in general, overbust ones, though. Underbust is more flattering (I also have a large chest, so overbust is pretty uncomfortable, IMO).

I lace mine up snug, but not tight, and find them to be super comfy. It's extra support, it makes me feel like my backbone is straighter and stronger, and it shows off my curves :)

• I love corsets! I generally wear them (real, steel-boned, authentic corsets) 3-4xs a week. They help with posture, give awesome curves and look cute with dresses. They also help maintain an hourglass figure outside of wearing them which I love. It's definitely a fetish, but I've never gotten any complaints from it

• Why do you think they make women look odd? I love them :)

• they get a top heavy look to me and I want to know what women look like when they take them off. Can the ones with tinny waist take them off for very long and does her waist stay the same shape as it is when it is in the corset?

• I don't wear the corsets that reshape your waist. But I have heard of corsets being used to create them (if they are worn very frequent, even during bedtime). If a woman wears corsets for that reason, then I would assume her waist is really that small.

• I personally wear fashion corsets; they don't reduce my waist size, but the give me a nice shape. They are fun for cosplay and that sort of thing. While I think corsets are nice in moderation, i don't particularly care for the 'extreme' shaping... that look is sort of scary, tbh

• It reminds me of the Victorian era, aka. Kuroshitsuji

• i saw a woman in the grocery store who had a corset under her dress and her waist was like this link kinda weirded me out...